ch-5

"What the hell are you doing?" She asked him.

   After hearing that he looked at her for the first time since his arrival and whole world stopped then and there for him. He was still unsure of that girl being his Yashodhara because it was almost impossible to survive from that fire which killed her whole family and if she actually did then how come no one knew about it in all these years but still he could not stop himself. All those memories flashed in front of his eyes like a film roll. He went into that zone but her voice brought him back.

   "'Listen, I am telling you, I will call police if you guys will not go. I am an Irish citizen and if I will complain that you guys are misbehaving with me then you will rott in jail, understood?" She again gave warning.

   Sidharth didn't say anything and showed him picture of king.

  " You are going to his house right?" He asked her coldly.

   She looked at the picture and got shocked for a moment and nodded her head.

     "Then do as I am saying and before your police will come, he will be gone forever. Now choice is yours" Sidharth said to her by again pressing that gun on the forehead of that cab driver and started counting.

   She looked at him with disgust and came out of the car.

  " Now, go and sit in that black car, silently without creating any scene" He said to her.

  She gave him one last angry look and went to that car. When Sidharth made sure that she sat in that car,he turned around towards that cab driver, removed that gun from his head and folded his hands in front of him.

  " Mohan Singh ji, I am extremely sorry for this. Please forgive me and tell me what I can do for you?" Sidharth asked from that cab driver.

  " Chote hukum, what are you saying? You can't fold hands in front of me like this. Please don't embarass me like this. I can happily die for you. You don't need to do anything " that cab driver told him.

  " I insist, Mohan ji, Please tell me if you need any kind of help.I will not let you go from here without that. Take it as a favour to not tell anyone about whatever happened here. Now please don't waste our time and tell me" Sidharth said more sternly this time.

  " Chote hukum, I don't need anything for myself but if you are insisting, I have a request. My daughter wants to study fashion design and she cleared entrance of a big college of Delhi. We have to go to take admission by this month end but the bank in which we have applied education loan for her course, they are delaying it and not clearing it. If possible can you talk to that bank manager and tell them to clear the loan process as soon as possible so that we can go to take admission on time. They are not listening to us but they will definitely listen to you.
This is my biggest worry right now. If you can help me in this, then it will be so great of you. That's it." That cab driver told Sidharth with folded hands.

   " Why you are applying for education loan? Didn't you know about our scholarship program for meritorious students who wants to go to study in different states?" Sidharth asked him.

  " I know chote hukum but she could not get it because seats were already full. She could not make it to those 1000 students." That cab driver told him.

  " Oh,ok then type her all details here, like name, college and course name" Sidharth said forwarding his phone.

  He did same and gave his phone back.
Sidharth forwarded that to someone and dialled a number.

  " Listen, I have forwarded you details of a student. Talk to that college admin on my behalf and transfer whole course fee to that student's name today only. " Sidharth instructed to that person on phone and disconnected it.