ch-18

After the incident which happened on Monday, both Sidharth and Aranya tried their best to stay away from each other and focused on their work only to distract their minds.

   Apart from that, one more thing was bothering Sidharth. He was trying his best to find any clue who had sent those pics to king and threatened him about Aranya's life but it was a dead end. The number from which that message came was stolen from someone and it's official complaint was registered in police station just few days back. He searched whole history of that person too for any foul play but couldn't find anything suspicious. He even talked with that person but soon realised he was wasting his time at wrong place. After that, he scanned every cctv footage of all the malls and shops which Aranya had visited after coming to Jaipur but still he could not find any clue. He became more restless after that because that pic was clearly taken at some shopping place and if he still couldn't find anything from cctv footage, it meant that whoever was behind it, must be extra smart to do that in public place without getting captured in camera and it means that her enemies were very powerful and well equipped.
This thought was driving him insane because he was living in fear thinking of some unfortunate incident since he had seen that pic. The more it was getting delayed to find those culprits, the more his fear was increasing day by day. This was the reason he tightened security around home and office but still he was not satisfied with it and wanted this to end for once and all.

      It was Friday evening and Sidharth was still sitting in his office thinking about all this only. At that time, Rana Sahab came to meet him regarding some work.

  " Your assistant told me that you are here, so I came here only. What happened? Why are you looking so tensed? Is there any problem?" Rana Sahab asked him after seeing his tired and tensed face.

  " You are asking wrong question from me Rana Sahab. When is the time, I don't have any problems to deal with? But trust me,this is beyond even my capacity.
I am not able to find any solution and time is running fast. I don't know what to do now?" Sidharth told him with helpless and defeated voice.

  " Yes, I know, you have so many things to look after but what you are precisely talking about right now?" He asked.

  " Aranya. I am trying my best to find any clue regarding those people who are behind her but failing miserably and I have less than 6 months time for this. With so much difficulty, I have stopped her here for 6 months and after that, I have to let her go anyhow but how will I let her go if we can't find those culprits during this time? How will we protect her and what will I say to her? and forget that, what if they will do something here only to her if we will be late to find them? I think, I will go crazy with all of these things. I don't know what I am supposed to do now?" Sidharth again explained everything to him.

   " What do you mean by 6 months?" Rana Sahab asked him.

  " I have promised her that I will release her from this namesake marriage after six months and she will be free to go to her home back. Now, I have to find those culprits anyhow in these few months so that she can go back safely and I can live here peacefully. Don't you have any single clue of them? You were with that family right? Anything which you found unusual and you were the only who found her first and rescued her. Did she say anything or took any name? Please try to remember or else it will be really difficult to find them. I even talked with her parents about this.I thought maybe during whole treatment, she talked about it or took anyone's name but they also didn't give me any information. In this condition, how am I suppose to find them? I am loosing my mind with every passing day." Sidharth pleaded to him in almost crying voice.

   "  Chote Hukum, as I told you earlier also, she was unconscious when I found her and when she came back into senses, she was only shouting and crying. So, I don't know anything at all and I don't think even her parents can also help you because she didn't use to say anything and when she started speaking again, she had forgotten everything about her previous life. I know, how you must be feeling right now but don't worry, no one will be able to harm her in your security and as far as her going away from here is concerned then God will find some solution for that also when time will come. For now, please don't take too much stress and leave everything on him
I am hopeful that nothing will happen wrong and everything will be fine eventually." Rana Sahab gave confidence to him.