ch-10

Sidharth got worried when he got call from King at unusual time. When he was about to ask the reason he just heard his name from other side that too half and after that call got disconnected. He tried twice but no one picked up. He immediately stood up from the bed took his bike keys and ran away from his apartment. Meanwhile he texted his assistant to handle meeting, called king's assistant to reach his home as soon as possible, called his home's staff and security to go into king's room to check upon him and keep him updated. He called ambulance also. The distance between his apartment and his home was approximately 20 minutes but he covered that in just 7-8 minutes, ran inside house and directly went to king's room.

When Sidharth reached, some staff was trying to give CPR to king, Sidharth took over it and started doing it himself but it was not working. Soon ambulance arrived and they took him to hospital. Aranya was still sleeping because her room was on first floor and it was sound proof so she could not hear all the commotion which was happening on ground floor.

They reached hospital within 5 minutes and doctors took him to emergency as they were already prepared for it. Sidharth was pacing to and fro being scared and worried. Last time when he came king was already in hospital but this time he himself took him to hospital and hospital always used to give him chills because he had regularly visited it with his mother for almost 4 years when he could not even understand anything and in those corridors of hospital, he lost his childhood forever and had grown up overnight to take care of himself and his ill mother. This was one of the places where he always afraid to go because once he lost someone very close there and he didn't have courage to go through same pain again. King was only person in the name of family in his life, whom he can call his own,he can't afford to lose him at all.He didn't want to be left alone again.

Soon, whole royal family and other relatives, also arrived because the news spread like a wild fire in chilled December night.No one took update from Sidharth, they talked with Rana Sahab to know what exactly happened. Everyone was shocked that how can he get such massive stroke in midnight. Even Sidharth was thinking the same.

" Bhabhi, please call Maan and tell him to come here as soon as possible. He should be here at this moment as whole media and other people are here and his absence in such crucial situation will be noticed. I am trying his number but it's not reachable." Rajveer, king's other son told to Maan's mother.

" He can't come right now because few hours back only he left for London. His friend's birthday is tomorrow so he went to celebrate it. He is in flight right now, I will tell him tomorrow. Forget this, tell me did you try to find out what exactly happened?" She asked from her brother-
in-law.

" No one exactly know. Right now, what I know is, he was sleeping in his own room and around 12:10-12:15 am he called Sidharth after feeling uneasy. He came and took him to hospital, that's it"
Rajveer told him.

" What do you mean by he came? It's his home right? He was not in home in midnight?" Malini, Maan's mother asked him.

" I have no idea about this. Maybe he had gone somewhere. Why you are being bothered about that? Right now our concern is my father's health. Last time he survived, don't know this time he will or not because doctors are doubtful." Rajveer told her.

" Last time also doctors said the same thing and almost declared him dead but he survived and honestly he lives or die, it's not my concern.I know he is your father but I will never forget the injustice he did with me and my son and even with you too.You, his one son is still alive but he declared that boy his heir. Don't you feel bad about it? Instead of raising voice for your rights, you accepted it silently and because of this, all of us will suffer our whole life." Malini taunted him.

" Bhabhi, you know, I always supported you and never took his side blindly and you also know that no one can go against him if he decides something. Yes he is my father and I do feel hurt not only today but it's happening since forever. When Veer bhaiya was alive then he was his biggest priority and now it's his son and I know why he has extra soft corner for Sidharth, it's not only because he think that he did wrong with Sidharth's mother but also for the fact that he is a carbon copy of Veer bhaiya and this is why my father feels extra attachment for him. We can't do anything about it, infact no one can " Rajveer told her.