A deadly challenge/Chapter 1

One day, Kazuha went out for a walk, but what he saw caught his attention. A huge population of people were crowding around an ad, talking about a huge maze, and that whoever reached the end would receive a reward of 1 billion Mora.
This clearly caught Kazuha's attention, so he approached people to find out more.

From the looks of it, the rules seemed to be simple:
- There shall not be any use of any technology device.
- Could not have maps of the location they were.
- There could be no doubles, nor anyone who would wait for you outside the labyrinth.
- And obviously, they couldn't cheat.

That looked kind of suspicious, the rules were weird but simple, so Kazuha decided to ask Kaveh what that was.
"Hey, what is this maze you're all interested in?"
Kazuha asked, curious to know more.

Kaveh looked at Kazuha and replied. "Apparently it's a challenge for poor people who want to have money, but the rich can go too."

Kazuha was surprised, and happy, a challenge that had a prize with so much money? And could anyone sign up? That's great! He was clearly interested.
"Hm, I'm going to participate, how do you sign up?"
He looked at Kaveh, confused.

Kaveh pointed to an office that was next to the place.
"That's the place for subscriptions, I and more than 200 people have already signed up there. But don't forget, there will only be one winner and from what I've been told, the labyrinth is huge."

Kazuha smiled and nodded.
"Okay, I'll apply there, maybe I'll have a chance to win."
He went to the office and got in line.

There were a lot of people there, and Kazuha was the last one in the queue, it looks like he arrived too late.

Each person was identified with a letter and a number, and when Kazuha's turn came, he received his identification. "K6" it was his identity in the labyrinth.

Kazuha looked at the woman who was serving people, and decided to ask something.
"It's safe?"

The woman looked at Kazuha in surprise, and sighed.
"Of course, why shouldn't it be? After all, you only get out of the maze if you decide to give up, or if someone gets to the end before you, that person is the winner."
Her voice was sinister, as if she was hiding something.

Kazuha just smiled and nodded.
"Okay, where is this located?"

The woman showed the location on a mini-map.
"Here, in Tatarasuna."

Kazuha looked carefully and memorized the location.
"Okay, thanks a lot, bye."
Kazuha smiled and left, taking a boat to rent a hotel in Tatarasuna while waiting for the day the maze challenge began.

He spent his last coins renting the hotel, he was confident that victory could be his. Once again, he lay on his bed thinking about this labyrinth.
"Is it really safe? That woman's face was sinister, as if she was hiding something."
Kazuha spoke to himself, wondering several things.

But after all, what could go wrong? If people signed up for that, for some reason it was, and it sure as hell was safe.
Kazuha slept, waiting until the next day to go to the indicated place. After all, it was just a dare, nothing much was going to happen, or so he thought.

The day arrived, Kazuha was getting dressed, and preparing all the time to participate, the challenge would take place in the evening, was the news they received by email. Kazuha put on a red eyeliner, and he dressed in a fancy outfit, ready to go.
He showered, ate, and watched some TV to relax.