Little game with an assassin/Chapter 6

Kazuha laughed.
"Then I'm up to it, nobody will know so."...
__________________

⚠️: This chapter has 18+ content, if you don't enjoy this sort of things, you can jump this chapter and read chapter 7.⚠️

Kazuha removed his clothes and sat on Scara's lap, he kissed him.

Scaramouche also took off his jacket and his uniform, then he picked up Kazuha and put him on his knees. He started kissing him back, then he began touching his body, slowly.
"Now that's more like it."
They were both smiling, feeling happy as if they were in heaven, but the only thing that existed now for them was each other, the maze, or that Scara would kill Kazuha after all, were the last things in their minds at that moment.

Kazuha kissed Scaramouche again, and looked at him.
"Oh tell me... We've only known each other for a few hours... Is this really okay? Cause I'm enjoying this."
He embraced Scaramouche.

Scaramouche looked at him with an intimate look, he was feeling more and more excited about Kazuha's words.
"If you really feel that way about me, then what's wrong about it?"
He continued to kiss Kazuha, touching his body and feeling excited just like him.

Kazuha scratched Scara's back while sweating a little bit.
"Mmm... Nothing I guess."

Scaramouche was enjoying himself, he hadn't felt this much pleasure in a long time, but he was still a bit insecure, and he was starting to feel a bit vulnerable because of all the touching.
"Do you mind if we switch positions? I want to be on top of you."
He started whispering very close to Kazuha's ear
"Please..."

Kazuha looked at him and nodded his head, they switched positions.
"You wanna be the top... And I'm the bottom... Oh I see, I won't be able to walk."

Scaramouche giggled, he liked when Kazuha was shy.
"Are you ready?"
He looked very excited, it was hard to keep his eagerness contained. He finally kissed Kazuha again, and he felt his whole body heating up because of the contact with him.

Kazuha was blushing a lot.
"Yeah... Also, how many women had the chance to do this with you? Damn...lucky them."

Scaramouche felt proud after hearing that.
"I can't even remember, but it was... a lot of women. Even though it's not real love, at least their bodies were useful for me and I enjoyed them. I don't regret doing that."
He was very close to Kazuha, and he wanted to be even closer.
"I really like your body, it's very warm... You are the only man that has ever made me desire him. I don't think I'd feel this good with anyone else but you."

"Mmm...good."
He kissed Scaramouche, then, he gave him a hickey on the neck.

Scaramouche started making soft noises when Kazuha gave him a hickey.
He kissed him harder, trying to feel every single detail of his lips and face with his tongue.

Kazuha was almost without air, he couldn't even breathe properly, his heart was racing faster and his breathing too.
"Oh...damn..."
He grabbed Scara's waist.

Scaramouche pulled Kazuha closer, and began kissing his neck more deeply, making more hickeys.
"Mmm~ I don't want to stop."
He looked at Kazuha with a deep, passionate look, like he was absolutely crazy about him.

Kazuha was moaning a little bit.
"Don't stop..."
Kazuha's body was with blood because of Scaramouche, Scaramouche was covered with blood because of the people he killed... Kazuha didn't mind it.

Scaramouche was slowly getting very excited by all those moans coming from Kazuha. He started kissing him harder, this time he was going all out to make him enjoy this moment.
He was holding his hands tightly, he felt like it was becoming harder and harder to breathe, but he still felt happy.
"Ah... I didn't know I needed this so badly."

"Seems like you did, heh."
Kazuha pushed Scaramouche closer.
"Hey... We can start doing 'that', if you want, when it's you, I surely get crazy."

Scaramouche looked into his eyes as he nodded, he smiled and bit his lip, showing how much he really wanted to do that with Kazuha.
He pulled him closer and said the infamous words.
"I'm all yours."
Then he winked at him. He was starting to feel hot, and he also wanted to use all his energy, to make Kazuha feel as good as he felt in that moment, if that was even possible.

Kazuha sat in Scara's lap and started moving in it while kissing Scaramouche.

Scaramouche was completely taken by that, then he started to move even faster against Kazuha, doing what he wanted and feeling very happy about it.
He kept kissing Kazuha, feeling the adrenaline building up inside him, and eventually he completely lost control over what he was feeling.
"Mmm~... Mmm~... I like this, I really like this..."

Kazuha took a deep breath, trying to catch air, he moaned a little bit.
"Mmm... Scara... Go faster if you don't mind, you're actually quite good."

Scaramouche was also trying to catch air, but hearing Kazuha moaning and begging him to go faster, made him even more excited.
He started moving his body against Kazuha's faster and harder.
"Ah... this is... so good... I- I can't get enough of you..."

"Mmm... Scara...A-"
Kazuha bit Scara's shoulder, he couldn't just moan out loud, there were still people in the maze.

He felt Kazuha's teeth on his shoulder and let out a soft moan.
He was starting to breath very rapidly and loudly, he felt like he didn't have any energy left to keep going.
"Ah... I can't stop... Mmm..."
He gave him a hickey on his neck, then started kissing him again.

Kazuha grabbed Scara's back tightly, trying not to moan out loud.
"Mmm... Scara, faster~"

He kept trying to go faster, he didn't care about the noise he was making at this point, he only wanted to be able to please him.
"Ah... Ah... Aaahh..."
He was making so much noise and moving his body around with so much force that he almost couldn't keep his balance anymore, but he wanted to keep going until the end.

Kazuha was breathing rapidly, he was holding tightly into Scaramouche.
"Ahh... God damn it...mmm... faster~"

Scaramouche kept going faster and faster, he felt his breathing getting more and more unstable, and he wanted to do it harder, as hard as he could, he was desperate.
He put his hands on his back and pulled him closer, his muscles were starting to shake.

Kazuha was giving Scara so much hickeys in the shoulders, he felt so good.
"Ah~... So good..."

After some time, Scaramouche finally lost control over himself, and... he was finished.
He felt very hot, and his muscles were shaking uncontrollably, he wanted to kiss him again, but he was too exhausted for that.
"Ahh~"
He was breathing deeply. He looked at Kazuha, feeling very exhausted and very satisfied at the same time.

Kazuha was still shivering, he took his clothes and got dressed, then, he went up to Scara and asked:
"How was it? Am I good enough?"

Scaramouche also felt tired but he still wanted to make Kazuha happy, so he said it enthusiastically.
"Yes, it was great. You were the best, I wouldn't have expected any different. You're really good. You are amazing, Kazuha."
He laughed, he already had forgotten about how tired he was, he felt very happy. He just wanted to stay with him for a little longer.

Kazuha took Scara's clothes and gave it to him.
"Thank you, and take this."

Scaramouche took the clothes and dressed himself quickly. It took some effort, but he finally put on everything he was wearing before their little... "break." He smiled, he was very happy from this outcome.
"Thank you, my dear Kazuha. You know, you're a treasure, and I'm very proud of having spent time with you here."
He went close to him.
"By any chance... can I ask you for a favor?"...