Unexpected/Chapter 9

There were 10 people left for Scaramouche to kill, he was anxious... He continued walking to a place in the maze that he had never seen, and he saw some people there...
______________________

He stopped walking and his eyes started to analyse the situation... There were 10 people left in the maze, and he just noticed some people near him, they must be some survivors... he needed to be careful in order to kill them successfully.

3 people were there, they all looked at Scaramouche in surprise, but everyone was too afraid to talk, but a boy had the courage to talk.
"DON'T KILL US!"

He looked at the boy, he was angry because the survivors knew that he was there to kill them all... But he decided to talk to them.
"...That's the whole point of this thing... You are supposed to try everything to survive... and I'm supposed to kill you all in order to win this game..."
He tried to sound confident as he was talking to them, even if he didn't know what to say.
"... So, are you going to do anything to save yourself?"

They all didn't say anything, they were too afraid to. Scaramouche approached them with a knife and cut their heads off.

After killing those 3 survivors, he quickly checked the list that he had been given in order to confirm how many survivors were left.
"Mmm... seven remaining... this is starting to get interesting."
He felt pretty confident, after all, he was an expert in killing humans... no one would stop him.

Scaramouche walked around for 30 minutes looking for the latest victims, but he didn't find anyone. So, he took a device he had to see the location of the last people, since he was an assassin and he was authorized to have it.
Each one had a player code, the remaining people all had the initial "F" and random numbers, Kazuha's player code was "K6". Scaramouche went to the location of the remaining people, and he saw 4 of them, digging in the ground for diamonds, he hated it.

He felt annoyed when he saw those 4 survivors digging in the ground for diamonds, he hated the idea that they were still trying to win the game instead of making him win... he wanted to kill them all faster.
"Idiots..."
He walked towards those 4 people, he didn't say anything to them because he wanted it to be a surprise attack so they wouldn't suspect anything until the perfect moment... he wanted to enjoy their reactions to his sudden murder.

Some people continued digging the diamonds, but one boy felt Scara's presence and turned to see, he tried to speak, but Scara had already stabbed him.
The other 3 people next to the dead body were now looking at Scaramouche in a panic.

Scaramouche just smiled at them; it was time for him to do his job. He took out a knife and threw it at one's neck. The other two started to run away and he started to give chase.
"Running away?... My dear victims, you know that running away wouldn't save you, right? I will find you..."
He felt the blood running down his hand as he picked the knife he had thrown at the previous victim.
"I'll find you!"

Scaramouche was running after the two victims, when they stopped running, Scara saw that the remaining victims were talking to another survivor: Dottore.
There were already 3 there, that was all Scara needed to be happy, if he killed those 3, there would only be Kazuha and one more left.

Dottore, was a former member of Fatui, but he left to do other work, however, Scaramouche didn't wait to kill, he hated Dottore and Dottore hated him.
As the victims spoke to Dottore, Scaramouche threw a knife which was able to stab the two remaining victims, with only Dottore remaining, standing next to them.

Dottore turned to Scaramouche and smirked.
"Oh? The sixth of the eleven fatui is here killing... Let me guess, of the remaining victims... is it just me, Kazuha and one other person?"
Dottore laughed.