009. ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴄʀɪꜰɪᴄᴇ

⭒❃

⭒❃.✮:▹

"You don't believe her, do you?" Elena asked.

"No, of course not. We just want the moonstone."  Damon answered.

"According to Rose's friend Slater, there's a way to destroy the spell Klaus wants to break." Stefan said.

"No spell, no doppelgänger sacrifice, Klaus not here for Bella. Ergo, you live."

"How do you destroy it?" Elena asked but Arabella could already see she wasn't going to agree. 

"By releasing it from the moonstone." Stefan answered her but kept his gaze on Arabella.

"How do you guys even know if this is gonna work?"

"Because we have two crafty witches on our side." Damon said while pointing at Arabella.

"You discussed it with Bonnie." Arabella stated. 

Of course.

"She agreed to do anything she could to help us." Stefan said.

"It's my sister who has the moonstone. She's not gonna give it to you."

"We're gonna get it from her." Stefan wanted to continue but Damon stopped him.

"Well, what he means to say is that you, sunshine, will have to ask your bitch sister to hand it over." 

Stefan and Arabella shot him a dirty look. Stefan knew if Damon kept talking that way about Katherine right in front of Arabella, she wouldn't ask anymore.

"You and Bonnie need to find a way to release the seal long enough for us to get in, get the moonstone, and get out."

"Wow, it sounds like you guys have it all planned out." Elena commented. 

"Yep. We're awesome."

"Except for one thing. I don't want you to do it." 

"What are you talking about? Elena, we don't have a choice." Stefan said, staring at her in disbelief.

"What about Klaus?" 

"We'll find him right after we get the stone."

"Is that before or after he kills everyone that I care about, including the two of you?" Elena said while looking at Damon.

"Elena, if we can de-spell the moonstone, we can save both your lives."

"I know. Everybody keeps saying that." Elena said before standing up and leaving the kitchen.

"Do you guys honestly ever listen? Remember what Rose said. You don't find Klaus, he finds you." Arabella spoke.

"Don't tell me you're scared of him, sunshine?"