025. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀꜰꜰᴀɪʀ

⭒❃

⭒❃.✮:▹

"Welcome back to Chicago, Stefan." Klaus said as he opened the door of the car. It was three days after the failed Hybrid slaves making and they had gone to Chicago for some reason. Only Arabella and Stefan didn't know why. And certainly Riley didn't either.

"What are we doing here?" Stefan asked as also he stepped out of the car. Riley and Arabella stayed seated in the back seat of the car.

"I know how much you loved it here." Klaus opened a door. "Bringing back memories of the good old ripper days?"

"Blacked out most of them. Lot of blood, lot of partying. The details are all a blur."

"Well, that is a crying shame. The details are what makes it legend." Klaus said, sighing at the Salvatore. "Chicago was magical."

"Yeah, well, I'll take your word for it. I don't remember most of it." Stefan admitted.

"Down to business, then?"

"Why are we still with you? We had our fun, your hybrids failed. I mean, don't you want to move on?"

"We're going to see my second favorite witch. If anyone can help us with our hybrid problems, willingly." Arabella smiled at him. "It's her."

A little while later Klaus, Stefan, Arabella and Riley made their way into a bar.

"Looks familiar, doesn't it?"

"Can't believe this place is still here."

"You gotta be kidding me." A voice spoke.

"So a Hybrid walks into a bar, says to the bartender-" Klaus' joke was cut off.

"GLORIA!" Arabella screamed, speeding up to the witch and hugging her tightly.

"You're Gloria." Stefan spoke.

Gloria hummed.

"Shouldn't you be-?"

"Old and dead? Now, if I die, who's gonna run this place." Gloria asked.

"Gloria's a very powerful witch." Arabella explained to Stefan and Riley. "She can slow the aging down some. Herbs and spells."

"How do you two know each other?" Klaus asked, curiously.

"I met Gloria when I was here in 1921 Been friends ever since. Just haven't visited in a while." Arabella explained. "Left the second after I heard a rumour you were coming to Chicago."