<< Unsure feelings? >>

After Kessoku band's performance at Shuka High School for a festival, Hitori got a bit popular after it since she did splendidly with the guitar during the gig although she was the one sweating the most after it. Meanwhile on Kita's reputation, she has gotten much more popular around the school campus since alot went to watch their performance at the stage. That was probably their first live in such a big venue with public audiences watching them.

Ever since Hitori woke up in the infirmary with Kita waiting for her to wake up she was feeling something strong in her stomach while trying to open her eye to see where she was since she fell off stage because of her Silliness and hit her head. Once she finally opened her eye to see the ceiling and Kita looking worried and holding her hand she felt something like she can't explain these strong feelings that she had when she saw her cheerful bandmate.

"Hitori, how are you feeling?" Kita asked Bocchi with a warm but worried tone because she doesn't want Bocchi to get startled since she just woke up from an incident on stage [More like off stage]. Bocchi started doing her thing and started shaking and getting anxious but wasn't that intense since she was also feeling something like fluttering in her stomach.

"Hitori..." Kita got closer and checked Bocchi's temperature by putting her hand on Bocchi's forehead and neck very gently and held her chin making Bocchi look at her since she was glaring at her broken guitar. Once she was facing Kita her face went red but she doesn't know why making Kita smile and patting her head. "Hm? What's wrong Hitori?" Kita asked and Hitori finally opened her mouth but then got interrupted by an opened bottle of water since she was dehydrated. "Thanks...Don't mind me, i just-" She paused and took a sip before continuing with an anxious tone "I was just embarrassed for what i did on stage... or should i say off stage." Bocchi tried to joke about it making Kita laugh at her attempt and adorableness.

After that Bocchi finally went home and apologized to his father for the inconvenience she did for breaking his Electric guitar but then got a huge suprise for her family's outcome with money on their hands. Her dad explains that her views have got to a point where he could've monetise her channel and he did secretly making Bocchi look at her family with a smile and gladly took the money so she could buy a new guitar.

Meanwhile in her room she was on her bed laying down and thinking about that weird feeling she felt when she looked at Kita, while thinking she then felt embarrassed and flustered for thinking about her bandmate way too much so she tries to do something new to get Kita off her mind. While the distraction was doing really well, Bocchi starts thinking all the possibilities what she could've felt for her bandmate Kita. She couldn't help but blush all the time when she thought about her making her more anxious and nervous when she sees Kita.

SUMMARY TIME
This is just a recap of episode 12 with some touches and skips because i didn't know what to do for the first chapter so i hope y'all enjoyed.