<< Pictures >>

Hitori's teacher announced that there will be an upcoming test on friday and that the test will be really hard, and ofcourse Hitori thought of studying/reviewing for that test since she's been so busy with her band she almost forgot her grades are dropping although Kita keeps appearing in her head it drives Hitori insane.

Like a good student would, Hitori started balancing her schedule and Kita has noticed it too. While Kita was doing whatever her teacher told her to do she'd sometimes take a picture of Hitori when she passes by her classroom and the teacher finally notices her but the teacher just let her do her thing.

Nijika and Ryo just look at Hitori and Kita like they're Adrien and Marinette since they're so obvious that they're technically inlove with each other. Everytime Kita would appear, Hitori would go in a melt down or just plain on turns into a liquid while Kita is confused. Even Nijika started taking pics of Hitori and Kita together to show Ryo.

After classes were finally over and everyone could do their stuff now, Hitori waited at the gate for Kita ofcourse since it was normal for them to walk eachother to the live house and meet with the others. While Hitori was waiting for Kita, somebody went up to Hitori and asked  her to come with them. "Hey, you! We need a hand right now, ehe." The student smiled akwardly and inside Hitori's mind was basically a tornado since she didn't know what to do; either way Kita took Hitori's arm and ran with her leaving the student speechless and just left them alone. "AH- Kita slow down..." Hitori spoke which made Kita stop running and let go of Hitori's arm.
          "Ahaha―" Kita had to breathe before speaking again "Sorry, i was too excited to see you and the others!" she smiled and pointed to a vending machine next to a bench. "Wanna get a drink?" Kita offered and Hitori nods and they both went up to the vending machine and buying the drink they wanted before sitting down on the nearby bench.

"You wouldn't mind taking a picture with me right?" Kita asked Hitori before taking a photo.

"Ah? I don't mind."

"Great!"

Kita opened up her Instagram and took a picture with Hitori and added a caption and ofcourse posted it. While Kita was waiting for some notifications she started to think about how cute her bandmate looked so cute and got an idea. "Bocchi!" Kita nudged Hitori's shoulder making Hitori look at Kita which caused Kita to almost explode because of how cute she is. "Ah..?" Hitori akwardly smiled and ofcourse she wanted to be gone from the world on spot. "Can i take a picture of you? Just you?" Kita smiled and was anxious since it was quite a weird request.
                       "Well... Sure-!" Hitori hesistated for a while before speaking and was shaking which Kita should've seen before but was too focused looking at Hitori's adorable face. Kita opened up her camera app and took photos of her future gf's face.

She's absolutely...ADORABLEEEE

-Probably Kita's mind

"mmh...I-is theres something on my face?" Hitori questioned Kita and Kita just really wanted to kiss her now but resisted. "Oh- Don't worry, it's nothing!" Kita grins widely.