<< Indenial and Acceptance >>

Kita helped clean the live house and practiced a bit more with Ryo and Nijika. "Good job Kita!" Nijika praised and Ryo doing her smug face with a thumbs up making Kita smile then wondered how Hitori was doing then felt a little weird in her heart but she ignored it and told the others "bye!!" before going out.

While walking to her house route that she usually takes she was thinking about her guitar skills but then Bocchi got into her mind so she then started questioning herself if Hitori has a crush or even had a crush in her life but then she brushed it off cuz she felt a bit weird thinking about her bandmate having a crush on someone...else.

Once she finally got home she unlocked the door she looked at the key and the door knob and thought "I wonder if i could be the key to her heart" but then snapped outta it and refused to believe she had a crush on her own bandmate.

Kita took of her shoes and then walked to her room so she could drop her bag and change her school uniform to her casual outfit. after that she did her homework before laying down to her bed to think about those feelings she felt when she thought of Bocchi.

"When did these feelings come?" "How did i developed these feelings for her?" "Why do i like her, not as a friend though" All these thoughts got Kita confused with these mixed and scrambled thoughts that she couldn't focus on anything anymore but her heart was pounding fast.

Kita stood up and went to the kitchen to drink a glass of cold water to refresh herself after thinking about her bandmate so much that she was feeling hot and red from being flustered. She finally got Hitori outta her mind so she practiced playing her guitar at home to distract herself from thinking about Bocchi.

Meanwhile Hitori is editing her video so she could upload her cover on OH!TUBE [Aka youtube] then waiting for comments to see compliments and get praised by them like normal. "Aah...I wonder how Kita- i..i mean the other members are doing..." Bocchi tried her best not to say/think Kita's name because of these weird stuff she's feeling in her heart.

Hitori sighed and just sat in her closet not caring if her heart was racing very fast while thinking about Kita since she just accepted her feelings towards her own bandmate. "aa...I finally admitted i liked her...But she likes Ryo-san." Bocchi groaned and closed her laptop then unplugged her guitar from the amp and put them away before laying down and sleeping.

SUMMARY TIME:
While messed up thoughts come in both of the girls thoughts one is still indenial of her feelings meanwhile the Hitori just accepted it even if she knew that Kita liked someone else, although Hitori doesn't know that Kita moved on from Ryo.