Part Five

It's Monday which means Nunew have to go to school, but obviously he doesn't want to go. Yesterday was a disaster and such a torture to Nunew, like fucking torture. It's like a huge humiliation to him, he thirsted over his FUCKING OWN RIVAL.... Eh? I mean ekhem.... it's not thirsting but just looking..... Shit that's not helping, you guys readers know what i mean.

Nunew almost skipped school for today but his mum said that she will take all of his credit cards if he still insisted. So here he is now, in the car driven by his family's driver.

He arrives at 7.30 AM, luckily he's not late. Nunew walks in the corridor and go straight to his locker. Just like the usual routine, a letter appeared inside his locker

'Your smile is a serotonin-boost to me'

This letter makes Nunew feel at ease for a moment, at least only this letter didn't bother him that much, except knowing the identity of the sender.

"Still thinking of my body?" Nunew jumped as a voice came from behind him. Nunew turns his body and found Zee standing with that people-said-handsome smile

"What the fuck Zee?!!! I almost got a heart attack" Looking at Nunew's impressive reaction, Zee laughs at him then he walks towards his locker

"There's a party at Archie's parent hotel tonight" says Zee behind his locker door. It's so odd, Zee talks about party with Nunew? That's just suspicious

"So?"

"You're coming as my plus one to Archie's party tonight" Nunew closes his locker right away after hearing what Zee's said

"What? Are you out of your mind? Why on earth I have to go with you?" Obviously Nunew didn't expect this to happen. Going to a well-known party with his rival? It's just gonna hurt his pride

"You think you can reject this? You're not in position for that" Zee closes his locker and looks at Nunew who is besides him "This is not an invitation, it's an order" Nunew can't believe what Zee just said to him. What order? Who is he? A very important person or what ?

"Stop this joke for fuck sake"

"So when you pushed me to the pool, was it also a joke?" Nunew paused, can't talk back to him because it's indeed a revenge.

"Well, I will so glad to share it to the whole school that you're thirsting over my b-... hmmphhh" Nunew immediately covers Zee's mouth with his hands.

"What the fuck Zee?!! Shut your damn mouth" Zee takes Nunew's hands off his mouth.

"You're coming with me, either you like or not" Zee tucks a loose strand of Nunew's hair behind his ear. "So dress prettily, we'll meet there tonight" Zee smiles and walks away, leaving Nunew standing there in disbelief.

---

The hotel for tonight's party already packed with all students from the school. Nunew gets out from his Audi and gives the keys to the valet parking. He's wearing a leather jacket with sleeveless v-neck vest inside of his jacket and high-waisted jeans and a heels boots.

 He's wearing a leather jacket with sleeveless v-neck vest inside of his jacket and high-waisted jeans and a heels boots