Part Six

Nunew and Namping are walking on the corridor, they have filled their stomach with a delicious bento on the canteen. Nunew is quiter than usual, he always talkative about everything but now he's like a walking statue.

"Hey are you alright? Why are you silent today? Are you having a toothache?" Namping checks on Nunew who is looking gloomy since this morning

"Nooo, I'm just tired from partying last night" Nunew moves his shoulder as if he's really tired. He won't talk about last night to Namping, absolutely NOT.

"Oh yeahhh last night party was legittttt, i got 3 phone number of handsome guys there" Namping shows his phone that shows 3 chats from guys that hit him last night

"Good for you" Nunew reacts to his story eventhough he actually doesn't care about it, hope Namping doesn't realize it. The Nunew feels his stomach growls, it's the nature-call "Oh shitttt i need to go to the bathroom" Nunew rushes to the bathroom, followed by Namping, i also don't know why Namping follows Nunew to the bathroom.

———

Zee walks through the corridor while carrying his history coursework. Then he sees a familiar's figure opening the locker besides his. Zee have an idea to prank him, be walks slowly, trying not to make a lot of noise and.....

"Where were you last night" Zee appeared behind him, and wrapped one of his arm around the small waist. It's weird because there's no reaction at all.....

"Dude, are you okay?" Zee's eyes widened as the man that he hugs is NOT NUNEW BUT NAMPING, Zee quickly pull his arms from him. Gladly, the corridor is empty but still IT'S EMBARRASSING.

"Namping, have you taken my book yet?" Nunew coming towards them from the bathroom's direction.

"Not yet, this guy suddenly hugged me and said 'where have you been my loca' " Namping pointed his finger at Zee who's already look pale. Nunew looks at Zee who's turning pale and he starts to laugh at him

"PFFTTT—... WHATTT??? AHAHAHAHA" Nunew laughs out loud until his tears coming out "Oh my god Zee... I don't know that you have a thing with Namping hahahaha" Nunew sheds his tears while still laughing, his stomache already hurt but he can't stop it. Zee who already feel so much embarrassment walks away from Nunew and Namping. 

Nundw approaches Namping who is still standing in front of his locker "You alright?" He just want to make sure if Zee done nothing to Namping.

"I'm always fine if i got hugged by a fine man" Namping gives Nunew's belongings to him "Anyways, here's your book and also your letter"

"Thanks" Nunew took it from Namping hand's. As usual, he have to read the lettersl first

'See you soon, My Sunshine :)'

Nunew smiles, this letter is really boost his mood, Zee's accident also made his mood up. With that, he can finally do the payback at him.

"The Zee thing and this letter is really made my day, Okay let's go to the class"

———

The clock shows 16.00 PM which means the school is over. All the students walks out from their class and prepares to go home. Zee who just finished his Science class walks to his locker and prepares to go home too. When prepared his bag, his phone rings. It shows "Papa" on the screen, Zee picks it up right away.

"Hallo Papa..- Mir geht es gut...( I'm fine )— Schule läuft ebenfalls gut. Wie läuft es drüben mit dem Geschäft, Papa?... ( School is fine as well, how's business there Pa ? )— Okay, wann kommst du denn wieder nach Bangkok zurück?... ( Alright then when you will come back to Bangkok ) — Okay, dann bis nächste Woche Papa...( Okay then, I'll see you next week Pa) —Okay, tschüssi ( Okay, bye )" Zee ended the call and continued to prepare his bag

"Awwwwww cusiieeee, that's cute. Are you secretly a soft boy?" Suddenly Nunew appears beside him, opening his locker.

"Shut. Up. And it's tschüssi, it has 'ch' sound in it" Zee said it sternly, actually it's just his mask to cover his embarrassment. 

"Meh, it sounds same to me" Nunew shrugged his shoulder "Anyways, you have thing with Namping?" Nunew nudged Zee's shoulder with his hands but Zee didn't say a word

"Aww why you stay silent? Come onnn answer meee, you know I'm Namping's best pal right" Nunew keeps nudging him with the silly smile. Zee knows he fucked up but he can't lose on his own game, he have to fight back.

Suddenly, Zee grabs Nunew's waist and pulls it closer to him. Nunew's widen his eyes in surprise as he couldn’t believe how Zee was able to grab his waist so easily and now their face is only a few inches away with each other.

"Just tell me that you want to do this, you don't have to bicker about it all the time." says Zee in front of Nunew's face who’s already turning red as hell. Of course, he can't move, his body froze on the spot, staring right straight at Zee still trying to process what just happened. Seeing how Nunew is reacting, Zee is a little bit worried because Nunew face is really red and his body is getting hot.

"Hey are you alright?" Zee taps lightly on Nunew's cheeks. But Nunew can't speak, his tongue is numb suddenly. So he closes his eyes and bend his neck backward, pretends to pass out.

"Hey! Wake up! Why are you passing out?" Zee starts panicking because Nunew suddenly passed out on his arm. He almost called his family's ambulance but seeing that Nunew's closed eyes is twitching, he didn’t.

"I know you're pretending" Zee knew Nunew did not really passed out but seeing that Nunew still stay in his position he plans to tease him. "If you don't open your eyes, i will kiss you right now." Nunew quickly opens his eyes and moves away from Zee. 

“NO!!! Don’t come any closer to me.” 

“You’re such a bad liar, Nunew” Nunew clenched his fist, his plan to payback at Zee is ruined. Nunew walks towards Zee and punches his chest

"Ouh the kitten is having a tantrum again?" Zee smiles at Nunew who already flared his nostrils. Nunew takes his bag from the locker and walks away from Zee.

Zee is just watching Nunew walks away from while resting his back on his locker.

"It's getting interesting"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TBC