Part Eleven

After the school ends 2 hours ago, Zee and Nunew went to Nunew's house and spent their time in Nunew's bedroom. They're doing nothing, just cuddling on the bed. Nunew fiddles his finger on Zee's shirt and Zee plays with Nunew's soft hair.

"So after we finished the final exam and SAT, we will have prom right?" asks Nunew while resting his head on Zee's chest.

"Yep, it's just 4 days apart from the prom" Zee keeps playing with Nunew's hair.

"No one has ask me to be their prom date tho" says Nunew that makes Zee smiles.

"I bet they won't dare"

"Why?"

"Cause they knows that you're coming with me" says Zee confidently but Nunew's respond is really shocking

"You didn’t ask me, so I'm still available for everyone" Zee shocked with what Nunew just said. He looked at Nunew who is still fiddling his shirt.

"Are you serious Nu? Do i ever need to ask you?" Nunew looks at Zee and smiles.

"It's the rules, sweetheart" says Nunew as he taps Zee's chest. He sits up prettily on the edge of the bed, waiting for Zee to give him a promposal. Zee just chuckles and he quickly gets up from the bed and he kneels in front of Nunew. He grabs Nunew's hand and rubs it with his thumb

"Nuelle Starr, would you go to the prom with me?" says Zee very softly with a dearing smile. Nunew tried to hold his smile, he can't fall this easily, no way.

"Do i suppose to say yes?" tease Nunew with a sassy smile on his face, Zee's smile and his eyes turned down so quickly.

"Nuu...." whines Zee that looks so cute in Nunew's eyes, he can't resist it anymore !!

"I'm joking hahaha yessss !!!" Nunew jumps off the bed and pull Zee's body up. Nunew circles his arms on Zee's neck, Zee puts his hands on Nunew's waist. Zee leans his face closer to Nunew while closing his eyes as well as Nunew, he kisses Nunew's lips gently. After smooching for minutes, Nunew pull off his lips first, there's a thin saliva string between their lips.

"So we are dates for the prom, then it's time for shopping" Nunew claps his hands and he walks towards his wardrobe and opens it.

"Nu I'm still in my uniform" says Zee as he sit his butt on the bed. Nunew doesn't seem to care about what Zee said.

"It's fine, we can buy some clothes at the mall" says Nunew behind the wardrobe door. He closes it and magically, he already changes his clothes.

"Come onnn let's gooo" Nunew grabs Zee's hand and pull it eventhough he knows it's impossible to drag Zee's big body. Zee gives up, he gets up and takes his bag and Nunew's bag too.

————

At the mall

Zee and Nunew are walking hand-in-hand while strolling around the fashion area. There are too many choices, so Nunew decided to take a walks first to scan every display in front of the stores.

"What kind of prom suit do you want?"

"I don't know yet" Nunew shrugged his shoulder "Do you have any thoughts?"

"Should we go with same-color suit?"

"Ewh no, we will look like a twin" Nunew's disgusted face is telling us all.

"It's not like we are going to wear same clothes, Nuu" Zee hugged Nunew's body from the side "Let's just take a look and you will choose the best clothes for us, okay?" Then Zee gives a peck on Nunew's cheeks, Nunew who just pouts and nods his head.

"Fine"

After strolling for a while, Nunew have decided which store he wants to enter first.

"Let's go to Louis Vuitton"

"LV? I thought you will choose Chanel"

"LV is a hit now, let's gooo" Nunew dragged Zee's arm and got inside the LV store. They're welcomed by one of the staff.

"Welcome to Louis Vuitton, is there anything i can help?"

"We're looking for a suit for our prom" says Nunew

"Right this way, sir" The staff lead the way to show their collection  "This is our latest collection, it's just arrived yesterday" The staff showed 2 set of suits, one is have a white shirt with big-bow detailed that will be tied on near the neck, a cropped black blazer, and a high-waisted pants. the other one have a white deep v-cut shirt, a long tail blazer, and the pants are same match with previous one but it's not high-waisted. Both of this look is screams perfect for prom.

"Oh my god Zee look at this. This is so cute, the big bow is really catching my eyes" Nunew's eyes sparkled when he saw the suits "And it's matching with this suit set, it will look good on you, Zee" He shakes Zee's arm, it's a sign that Nunew wants this suits.

"You said you don't want to have same color clothes" says Zee teasingly, Nunew smacks Zee's arm pretty hard.

"Shut up"

"Hahaha okay okay let's pack this" Zee ruffles Nunew's hair "We want this two suit sets" says Zee to the staff. After finally reserved the prom suit, they walks out from the store. Then suddenly Nunew stops his feet, turns out he has another worry.

"Should i get a new makeup? My Dior lip balm is almost running out, ouh nooo my lips will be cracked" says Nunew as he look at his face on the hand mirror that he held.

"You don't need any lip balm"

"What do you mean I don't need any lip balm?  Of course i need it. My lips is my number one treasure okay, no red lips no Nunew"

"I have a better balm for you"

"What you-.... Uhmmppp!!!" Zee suddenly grabbed Nunew's waist and kissed him in public, Nunew pushed Zee's body off him

"Are you crazy??!! We are in public Zee!!" Nunew turns his head to look around them. Luckily, there isn't many people but still there are people that saw them

"But you like it, right?"

"Not in here, you stupid..."

"Where else then?"

"Somewhere private..."

"Like?" Zee keep teasing Nunew like crazy, it makes Nunew faces getting hot and red as fuck

"Uh....uhmmmm...... hufttt i wanna go home !!!!" Nunew stomped his feet and left Zee behind, Zee followed Nunew and tried to soothe him. Nunew was upset with what Zee was doing but they continue to kiss at the mall's bathroom anyways.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TBC

I'm sorry for saying this but Love Letter is coming to an end.....