Part Ten

After a sweet date at the kitty cafe, Zee drives Nunew home. They arrives in front of the main entrance, Zee turns off his car and both of them steps out from the car. Zee takes a bag full of dessert from the backseat and gives it to Nunew.

"Here's your dessert" Nunew takes it, he fiddles his finger on the bag, seems like he wants to say something

"Do you want to come inside?" Nunew's invitation is pretty shocking to Zee, Zee blinks his eyes few times and he asks Nunew again

"Can i?" asks Zee again to make sure the Nunew nods his head in tiny, Zee smiles and he grabs Nunew's hand

"Okay sure" Zee follows Nunew to go inside the house. Eventhough Zee already been in this house this morning, he only saw a bit of the house. The house is big as his house tho but maybe the difference are in the interior and exterior style. Nunew leads Zee to his bedroom, they get inside after Nunew opened the door. His bedroom is loft type, so it has like a second floor, the whole bedroom is cute like Nunew.

Nunew puts the bag on his study table and turns his body, looking at Zee who is scanning his room

"Welcome to my lair" said Nunew. Zee nodding as he keeps scanning Nunew's lair

"I won't call this a lair if it's this cute" said Zee with smug face. Nunew grabs a tiny pillow and throw it to him

"Shut up" Zee catches the pillow and laughs at Nunew's reaction, it's always satisfying to see Nunew's grumpy face. Then Zee walks closer towards Nunew.

"Should i stay for a night?" Zee's sudden made Nunew stunned a bit, he can't move backwards cause of his table. Zee put his hands on the table on both sides of Nunew's body. Nunew is freaking out on the inside, he kind of push Zee's body away.

"My mom said I can't have sex in my high school year" Zee a bit confused with what Nunew said.

"Who said we are going to have sex?" asked Zee but he thinks it's time to tease his boyfriend "Ohhh is this what you have been thinking of?" said Zee with a teasing smile on his face.

"S-shut u-up..." Nunew stuttered and tried to push Zee's body even more but Zee didn't move at all and Zee grabs Nunew's waist to stop him from pushing him.

"Can you stop please?" Then Nunew stopped his attempt to push Zee away while looking at him. Zee strokes Nunew's hair softly while admiring his boyfriend's cute face.

"I won't do it if you don't want to do it, okay? You don't have to be afraid about it" says Zee as he continues to stroke Nunew’s hair to reassure him.

Zee's hand reach Nunew's cheek and caresses it, to make sure Nunew feel safe with him. Nunew gives him a smile and Zee smiles back at him. Zee slowly moves his face closer to Nunew. Nunew didn’t stop him, so Zee gently put his lips on Nunew's. Just pure touching, he wants to assure Nunew that he won’t do anything he dislike and wants to make him feel comfortable whenever they are together.

When he thinks Nunew is comfortable with him, he starts to move his lips slowly and pouring Nunew with love by slowly planting kisses on him until Nunew carefully kisses him back. Hinting Zee that he can go further and Zee starts to suck Nunew's lower lip gently which make Nunew unconsciously let out a little moan. Nunew puts both of his hands on Zee's shoulder and squeezes it, pouring all his emotion on that squeeze, to let Zee knows that he feels good.

After a few minutes of kissing, Zee pull his lips from Nunew, he places his forehead on Nunew's and he caresses that red cheeks.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow okay" whisper Zee in front of Nunew's lips. Nunew nods. Zee brings Nunew's body with his arm and gives his lover the warmest hug. He breaks their hug and gives Nunew's forehead a peck before heading downstairs together.

Nunew opens the main entrance's door, Zee walks through that door but before he takes any step further, he turns his body to Nunew.

"Good night" says Zee while grabbing Nunew's hand and rubbing it with his thumb slowly. Nunew nods and gives him a sweet smile. Zee leans his head closer to Nunew and kisses Nunew's lips one more time before he heading home. After the kiss, Zee walks to his car and drives away from Nunew's house. Nunew watches Zee's car getting further from his house in daze.

"So he is your boyfriend?" A sudden voice surprised him from behind, Nunew jumped and turned his body to see his mum standing not too far away from him with her arm crossed, looking at him with a teasing smile.

"MOM!!"

———

So technically, Zee and Nunew are officially go-public because of Zee's Insta post last night and of course everybody from school and people in the world will see it. Zee just pick up Nunew this morning and Nunew's mom keep teasing his son, she keep saying 'don't forget to use condom, Nuelle Starr' , 'no hanky-panky in this house okay', all of that are being heard by Zee who is laughing in front of the door and then they went to school together. When they arrived at school, people are looking at them but they don't care and just keep walking inside the school building

Now Nunew isn't that shy anymore, he dares to hug Zee's arm when they walked at the corridor, obviously people looking at them in jealousy but who cares. Zee and Nunew arrived at their locker, they put their bag inside the locker and grab their books and stationary.

"I'll see you after class okay"

"Okay" Nunew nods. Zee gives a peck on Nunew's lips and walks away to his class.

"Do i have to see all of this sweetness this early?" Namping suddenly appeared besides him that makes Nunew jumped, again for the second time.

"For fuck sake, you scared me" Namping just shrugged his shoulder. Nunew rolls his eyes and they walks together to the class.

-Lunch time-

"The final exam and SAT is coming in 2 weeks sooooo what's your next plan after high school?" sais Namping as he munching his onigiri. Zee and Nunew who are sitting in front of him think of what their plan after graduate.

"I'm thinking Yale or Princeton but Harvard also a good choice" said Zee as he drinks his dirty coffee.

"Oh my god, let's go to Harvard together, my father already save the spot for me at the Business school" Nunew tapped Zee's arm excitedly

"That's a great idea, i will talk to my parents to apply for Applied Science in Harvard" Zee smiles so lovely at Nunew. This two lovebirds makes Namping want to puke.

"You two such a smart-geek couple" Namping pretended to puke. Zee and Nunew just laughs at Namping who's being such a drama queen like usual.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TBC