16

After Quackity, Minx was the next to leave. Connie was really sad when she learned that Minx chose host.

To be honest, Connie had just gotten tired of her and Wilbur arguing, and the pair had both been in the bottom three, along with Slimecicle.

Afterwards the group had a five minute break, Austin saying it was the half time of dating. He muted himself and left, the other six still in the call. The viewers were unable to hear.

Connie grabbed her second monster, opening it up and taking a sip. She glanced at the time, it was three in the afternoon, hopefully she would be done streaming by seven. That way she could still have a reasonable dinner time. Maybe she'll go out and get pizza for real. It would be better than craving it at two in the morning.

She will probably end up going to McDonald's, though.

"Connie, isn't that your third monster can now?" Slimecicle asked, and if she had known the guy better she would've been able to see the concern in his eyes.

"Second," Connie said simply, "Plus it's only three in the p-m. I got time to be hyped up on caffine. Don't worry about it Slimecicle."

Slimecicle cocked an eyebrow, "You know you can call me Charlie, right?" he asked.

"Yeah," She replied, "It just feels odd, for some reason. I already have a friend named Charlie and you guys seem so similar."

Slimecicle, or Charlie now, she supposes, shrugged, "Huh. Thats weird."

"Okay, I'm back! Let's start up the show again," Austin appeared out of no where, and the game started once more, "Now, I have a special guest appearance. Please welcome Nickisnotgreen!"

The call was filled with a bunch of greetings towards Nick, "Okay, I have a question," Nick said, "this is really important. Connie has a cat. So if you have pets, would they get along with her cat?"

"Probably," Schlatt said, "Jambo, my cat, is very friendly. As long as you could get used to her stealing your food."

Connie smiles, "Don't worry about that. My cat, Cement, also does that quite often."

Connie hear Charlies breath hitch, "Are you alright, Charlie?"

"Yup!" Charlie said hurridly, "Just thinking about cats. Can we see Cement please? I love cats."

"Sure. Let me go get him," Connie said, gettjng up and leaving the room to hunt for her cat. She found Cement on her cat tower, sitting at the highest ledge. Connie picked her up and ran back to her office.

She smiled as she sat down, "This is Cement."

Charlies eyes widened, "Thats an- adorable cat. Uh-" he looked extremely conflicted, "I have two guinea pigs. They would most likely get along with Cement."

"I have two cats," Niki grinned, "their names are Toph and Zuko. They are both incredibly friendly."

The round carried on, no one else had pets.

"Are we done with the round?" Austin asked.

"Actually," Nick interrupted, "I have one more question. Slimecicle, what are your intentions with my dear friend Connie?"

"What do you mean?" Charlie said, looking at Nicks icon on his computer.

Nick just smiled, "I think you know what I mean."

The timer went off. It was time to eliminate another player. Connie pulled up her DM's with Austin, typing out the bottom three.

"Charlie Slimecicle, Wilbur, Niki, you are in the bottom three," Austin announced, switching his screens around once again.