🏵Prologue🏵

Sam Uley has just phased into his black wolf and has been missing for three weeks now. Harry Clearwater has been looking for him for the past three weeks and found Sam or should he says wolf Sam wandering around the woods.

Harry explained everything to Sam about imprinting. He told Sam he may get a romantic one, a sibling one, or a protector one and whichever one he gets he must treasure them forever.

If he gets a child for an imprint he has to stop ageing and restart when they are eighteen years old. Sam nodded in understanding and he just hopes he won't be a lone wolf for long.

At the same time as this is going on Charlie gets a phone call from a social worker who is hoping that Charlie could take in a nine-year-old Luna Reigns who lost her parents to a car crash and has no living family. Charlie agrees and Luna is set to move in three weeks.

Charlie had Bella already living with him and Bella was too interested in the Cullens to care so he asked Billy for help getting a third bedroom done as he is going to foster a young girl who needs a home. Billy agreed to help out and asked Charlie to bring her down once she is settled in.

Charlie agrees to bring her down once she is settled in and hopes she'll feel at home with him and Bella. Little did he know she would feel at home with him and a certain wolf who wasn't expecting such a young Imprint.

(*)

Questions-

1. How does this sound so far?

2. Who is excited about this book?

3. Who is about the imprinting moments?

4. How do you think Sam and Luna will react to one another?

5. Who is happy with the fact all the wolves have imprints and Edward, Alice and Bella die in these books?

6. Who is going to be happy for Bree and Jasper?