❤️‍🔥Chapter Twenty-one❤️‍🔥

Luna and Bella came home a few days ago. Luna attended Harry Clearwater's funeral. Luna wasn't grounded for going to Italy.

Bella however was and got made to stay in the house and not see anyone. Luna was down the rezz hanging out with Leah, Sam, and the pack.

Sam had a phone call from the Cullens residence."Hello is this Samuel Uley of the Quileute Pack?" Dr Cullen asks," This is he? May I ask who calling and what for?" Sam asks with politeness." Carlisle Cullen and We need to have a meeting with you, the pack, and Luna  needs to attend as this affects her greatly." Carlisle explains.

"This better be good and just a warning I'm not happy with Alice Edward or Bella as they put Luna in harm's way so tell them three to keep out of my way," Sam growls.

"Don't stare at her face as well I don't like it and neither does my pack!" Sam sternly warns them.

"Of course, we'll see you in an hour if agreeable?" Carlisle said, "One hour we'll be there!" Sam sternly told him and ended the call.

Sam called everyone to the house" We are to go to the Cullens residence for a meeting as an urgent matter has arisen and it concerns Luna so we have to go," Sam says gaining the Pack's attention.

"I know we don't like them but for Luna's sake, we have to go. You got one hour to eat then we head off." Sam commands gently. "Luna come here please?" Sam says calling her over to him and Jared.

"You have to stay on my back at all times, We don't know why you have to come but we won't leave your side. Are you okay about coming with us?" Sam asks his imprint with concern in his eyes.

"I'm okay about coming I just don't want to be stared at by your wolf, " Luna says whilst hugging him.

It was time for the pack to go to the meeting and Seth, Brady, Colin, and Quil stayed behind and protected the other imprints.

Sam's wolf came out and lowered himself down for Luna to jump on and Paul and Jared's wolves flanked Sam's wolf.

The pack ran to the treaty line and met with the Cullens all members of the coven were there. Where the Cullens plus Bella were waiting for them.

"Here they come and Sam is not happy with me Bella or Alice because of what they did when I tried to kill myself," Edward tells the family who are holding hands with their partners.

"We are here what do you want with us and Luna? We should kill you a lot for putting Luna in danger," Sam asks in his mind.

Edward translates to the family who nods in understanding" There was an unfamiliar scent in both Luna's and Bella's room. We need a wolf to go and check it out as we know it's not a friend of ours,"

"Jacob go to the house and check it out as it's your Luna we need to protect not Bella!" Sam says in his mind. Jake Wolf nods in understanding.

"Hi Luna, nice to see you again" Emmett shouts, Luna looks up and Rosalie and Esme gasp at the scars on her face" Hey Emmett I'm happy to see you too big bear." She jokes with him.

Sam growls at the Cullens who grasp and stare at Luna's face" Tell them to stop staring at my Alpha's imprint face or I'll rip their heads clean off" Jared and Leah both said at the same time. Edward tells the family to stop staring as they are offending Luna and the pack.

"This is also concerning the redhead!" Carlisle said." You mean Victoria?" Luna says." Yeah, how do you know her?" Edward asked." She came to me when I was by the cliff's edge she after Bella because you killed her mate," Luna says with a shrug.

"We think she knows she can shake us both off because neither of us can cross the treaty line we need to work together," Carlisle explains."I think we can do that," Luna says tapping Sam Wolf who huffs in response.

"He agrees with you," Edward spoke up."Now back to Victoria, we will work with you and if that's all then we'll be leaving." Luna says tapping Sam back." Wait! We need your assistance in looking after Bella so we can hunt?" Edward asked.

"We'll think about it as right now we have more important issues to sort out and babysitting isn't our priority nor our problem," Luna says and the pack leaves." See you later Jazz! Bye, Emmett!" Luna yells knowing they'll hear her.

They return to the pack house and Sam lets Luna down. She enters the pack house and gets the rota up. "Everyone in?" Luna asked." Yep so  Me and Sam will watch Bella with Anna's help, We need Bella to believe Dad doesn't know, so he said he'll stay at work but Colin will watch over him, Paul, Seth and Jake will patrol our lands and by the Cullens," Luna says.

"Jared will lead the way when it comes to taking Victoria when Bella is here, Brady and Quil help Colin with protecting Charlie and the other imprints will be here too," Luna says drawing up the rota.

"This will switch up until the situation is done with, is that okay with everyone?"Luna asked. Everyone nodded in agreement and everyone went home. Luna stayed with Sam and they sorted the Rota and got ready for an exhausting months ahead.

*

Chapter twenty-one is done ✔️  The Cullens are back! The pack will be patrolled and then training will happen in 24 and the battle will be in 26.

How was this chapter?

Ready for the battle?

Have we loved this story?

Want another book like this?