✨️Chapter Twenty-four✨️

Luna was down the pack house with everyone and their imprints including Charlie and Anna. The phone rang and Luna answered it.

"Hello?" Luna says. Hello, this is Carlisle Cullen may I speak with Sam Uley?" He asked politely.

"Sure," Luna says." SAM!!" Luna yells and Sam comes running and Luna passes him the phone.

"We need the pack's assistance with a newborn army that threatens Forks and the reservation. Will you and the pack help?" Carlisle asked politely.

"I'll discuss it with my pack first," Sam says." Of course, speak soon," Carlisle says."Dr Cullen phoned asking for our assistance with a newborn army. I said we'd discuss it first." Sam informs everyone.

"So should we assist them? As this army could end up on our lands and attack our people." Luna asked the pack but mainly Sam since this was his decision. "We help but for the tribe's sake and the people of Forks," Sam says.

"Phone them back Sam and tell them we agree to help on the conditions It's for the tribe's benefit, not theirs or hers," Luna says tiredly.

Sam nods and kisses the top of Luna's head before heading over to the phone to inform the Cullens and he comes back with new information.

"We train one week tomorrow," Sam informs the pack. Everyone nods and Luna gets up."I'll go with you all for the training. I'll ride with Jacob as you need to concentrate on the training." Luna tells Sam.

Sam was about to argue when he saw the serious look on her face."I'm your imprint and I want to make sure you all behave yourselves," Luna smiles.

"Alright but you stay on Jacob's back," Sam says with a smile. Everyone headed home except Luna as she was staying with Sam and cuddled up to Luna's sleeping body and was in protection mode all night.

Sam growls at anyone who comes near her during the night as he doesn't want to leave Luna alone just in case they try and harm her before the battle.

(*)

A week later everyone got ready for the training and Seth, Colin, and Brady stayed behind to watch over the imprints whilst the pack and Luna went to the training with the Cullens.

Jacob Wolf came over to Lina since she was going to stay with Jake during the training so Sam could concentrate on the training. Sam helped Luna onto Jake's wolf back.

"You watch over her Jacob," Sam tells Jake who huffs and nods in response."Everyone ready?" Luna says with authority. The pack howls and they run to the meeting grounds.

(&)

The Cullens and Bella stood there waiting for the wolves to appear. Sam arrived first with Jake and Luma in tow. The pack followed protectively and the Cullens greeted them.

Sam Wolf was the only one to talk during the whole training. Edward played as a translator for the pack, The training went pretty well as they enjoyed watching Emmett vs. Jasper, Edward vs. Carlise, Rosalie vs. Jasper, and Alice vs. Jasper.

The training was going well, Bella tried to go edge close to Jake who growled every time."Edward, I suggest you make her back off before I make her," Luna spoke with clear authority.

Edward nodded," I apologize for her behavior." He tells her."But I want to touch my Jake!" Bella whines out."Tough he isn't yours and he doesn't want you near him," Luna says."Shut up you scarred midget!" Bella snaps. Luna climbs down with Jasper's help."Thanks," Luna says with a smile.

"Want to say that again?" Luna asked with a look." You do know we only doing this for the sake of the land and not yours?" Luna says. Bella scowls at her and Luna right hooks her to the ground." Man, that feels good!" Luna says with a smile. Sam nudges her and Luna climbs onto his back.

The pack leaves for home and they get ready for the battle that is coming up this weekend. Luna has already done food for everyone that wasn't in the fight like Anna, Colin, and Brady they were gonna watch over the imprints with Charlie helping out.

Luna despite Sam's objects is staying with Seth as she wants to ensure Bree's safety and her life. She already packing Sam's tops up so she'll be hidden in his clothes plus Seth would be guarding her the entire time. Luna stayed with Sam the night before and he was being proper protective of her and kept her close to him the entire night.

*

Chapter Twenty-four is done ✔️  Newborn Battle is coming up🩵 Bree Tanner is coming into the story 🙌

How was this chapter?

Ready for the battle?

Ready for Bree to give Jasoer his life back?

Who else should get their humanity back?