♻️Chapter Seventeen♻️

Quil imprint Rue was down on the beach today so Brady, Colin, Seth, and Leah went to have a day at the beach while the weather was warm and sunny as it was due to rain tomorrow.

Luna was doing chores that needed to be done and Sam was patrolling the area with Jared and Paul as Jacob and Embry were watching over their imprints and Luna.

"So I need someone to help me with doing lunch who wants to help?" Luna asked with a smile." We'll help, boys!" Lydia says softly kissing Jake's lips." You are gonna help us cook as we ain't your mamas so butt's up and let's go!" Amber smirks.

Embry does as he's told and Jake gets dragged to help cook." Whipped!" Luna says with a smile." That's it!" Jake yells and Luna runs out of the house. Jake chases her and catches her," Say you are sorry!" Jake says with a smile." Never!" Luna giggles and runs off to play in the woods with Jake as the trio cooks.

Luna and Jake have a special bond of brother and sister, she is close with all pack but Jake is her number one brother and he'd do anything for her.

She kept running but stopped in the middle of the woods and she saw Bree in her visions again and noticed she was more human than a vampire.

She realized Bree wasn't a Newborn vampire. She was a scarlet witch and the red eyes were just to fool Victoria and the accomplice.

"Luna?!" Jake shouts snapping her out of her trance and she sees a big bear in front of her." Oh shit!" Luna yells." Language!!" Jake yells. Luna backs up." Luna down!" Jake yells and he shifts in the air and takes down the bear.

Luna was shaken up and Sam was on his way to her in wolf form. He nudged her and she looked up." I'm okay, Jake saved me, I had a vision and I didn't realise I'd stopped in a bad place," Luna says hugging Sam's neck.

Sam walked behind a tree phased back and put his shorts on." It's alright, we're here, what was the vision you had," Sam asked." Jasper his true mate, isn't what I thought she was, She's a witch, not a vampire," Luna smiles softly.

Sam smiled," Maybe she'll be his reason to stay," Sam grinned." I hope so as he deserves a life of happiness," Luna grins. Jacob returns with blood over his muzzle." Come on let's get you cleaned so to the water, let's go," Luna says climbing onto his back. Sam climbed on and they headed to the cliff edge.

Luna looked to see no one around." Let's jump in," Luna grins." No! You're not doing that!" Sam warns." Jump with me then?" Luna smirks. Luna backed away from the cliff and ran jumping into the water with Jake and Sam following.

Luna giggled when Jake washed all the blood off and kicked her face, "Jake!" Luna giggles. Sam picked Luna from behind and put her on his back." Come on time for lunch," Sam says with a smile.

They all headed back to the pack house and enjoyed some quality time together as the others joined them. Luna saw her future was bright with the wolf pack and she wouldn't change a thing.

*
Chapter Seventeen is done ✔️ Luna's bond with everyone is my favourite thing about this book!

How was this chapter?

How do you think the meeting will go down in chapter 20?

A/N- I decided to make Bree a scarlet witch instead of a Newborn and I have a surprise about her and Jasper 👀

Any guesses?