1

Chloe looked at Adrien. This would be their first day of an ordinary school.
"Could this day, go any fast?" Chloe ask.

She saw Adrien who was 2 seat below her hanging around a group of delinquent.

"Do he know what he's doing?" Chloe ask herself. Taking her notes. After class.

Chloe decided to confront Adrien. "What are you doing?" Chloe asked. "I'm making friends" Chloe respond.

Chloe took a long sigh. "What will happen if your dad figure out that your hanging with that group" Chloe ask.

Adrien sighed. "Their my friends" Adrien walk away angry.

Chloe pov...
"Trouble in paradise?"Someone ask. I turn around to see a red headed girl, with glasses and freckled "My name is, Sabrina" She says.

"Chloe"  I tell her. She smiles. I walk to my class, and Sabrina follows. "Do you need anything?" I ask.

Sabrina plays with her nail. "I think I should tell you a couple thing" she says.

My interest is taken. She take me into my class were a blunette and a couple more kids are sitting.

"Thos are the most feared people in school, the leader is a dominant alpha. Who loves taking advantage of omegas.

Chloe looks at the bluenette. "What her name?" Chloe ask. "Marinette" She respond, quietly.

The teacher walk in. I take my seat. Adrien come in next to some guy, with a guitar.

Sabrina sit next to me. Showing me the route. I couldn't help but, get the filling that someone was looking at me.

I look, Marinette. Some part of me froze  fear. We looked at each other. It felt like the way a wolf stars uhat a rabbit.

Marinette looks away. My heart start to beat regularly.

She start to talk to Adrien.

After class. I grabbed Adrien, Out the classroom. "What's wrong?" Adrien ask. "Don't act stupid?" I shouted.

I felt someone hands on my shoulder. Strong pheromones rush to me. I turn around, Marinette

Marinette smiles. "I believe we haven't probably met" Marinette says. "I'm Marinette"

"Chloe" I respond. "Interesting" Marinette, with a smirk. I started to fill trapped.

She takes my hand, kiss it. Everyone watch as if she had just marked me. Luckily it wasn't that.

"Me, my friend, and some others are having party, after-school, you wanna come?" She ask.

"No, I have-

I was stopped by Adrien and Sabrina. "We would love to go" They said.