4

Marinette pov...
I lay in bed. All I'm thinking about is Chloe. she had to be my mate. If not why was I feeling this way.

I fall asleep still thinking about her. I'm going to make her mine.

I wakeup to my alarm. I turn it off before sleeping more. 15 more minutes won't hurt. I lay down.

My timer beeps again. I get dress and head to school.

"Your finally here" Nino pat my shoulder. "Yeah" I respond. "Well guess who I caught in the classroom alone" her says. "Who?" I ask. "Chloe" he finish.

"I'll see you later" I say. Before going to her class. I open the door to see her with her head down. I walk quietly up their, not wanting to make any noise.

I pat her head softly. She turns around. "Mmmh" She says sleeply. I let out quiet giggle.

I sit beside her. She's still sleeping. "Umm" someone besides me. Sabrina. "Your I my seat" She explained.

"Ignoring" I say. "I'm not in your spot" I say.

"We- She didn't finish. Chloe yawned and started to rub her eyes. "Sabrina?" She calls. Looking at her. "Marinette?"

"What are doing?" Chloe asked. "I'm sitting with you" I respond. Kissing her hand.

Her face turned red. "But this is Sabrina's seat" she respond.

I looked back at Sabrina. Scared expression.

"What does that have to do with me?" I ask. "I-it's alright" Sabrina stuttered.

"See" I said. Shuing her away. Sabrina left. I sat close to her. During class I started admiring her. The little details.

How should play with hair, how pretty her ocean blue eyes were. "Chloe" I whispered. "Hu~" she responded, looking at her text book. "I wanna touch you" I said. Her expression was priceless.

I put my hand on her thigh. "Mmh~" she moaned, quietly. "Marinette" She moaned. She probably wanted more. Marinette" She moaned, holding her mouth.

I unzipped my pants. "Touch me too" I say. Her hands grip my dick very softly. She started move.

"Mmh" I groan. I put my fingers lower. "Ahh" She moans quietly. The class was Lil loud, luckily.

"Is everything alright, Chloe?" The teacher ask. I move my hand, away. "Yes" Chloe's respond.

"Alright" the teacher started her lesson, again.

---
Chloe pov...

Class ended. The teacher ask to see me.

"Chloe" The teacher called. "Yes" I respond. She looked hesitant. "Is Marinette bothering you?" Se ask. This isn't first time she harrased people"

I didn't know what to say. Marinette she really was harrassing me. But, it the was the way she looks at me, likes she wanted me too.

"Chloe"she called. I was knocked out of thought. "I know this is hard to accept- "No" I responded. "Marinette an I are just friends."

The teacher excused me.

"What did she ask you?" Sabrina ask. "Nothing" I responded. Walking to my locker.

"Are you chloe?" Someone asked. "I turned around. "Who's she" I whispered
"Her names lila" She responded.

"Yes" I responded. "That's a relief" She said. Let's go somewhere private. Sabrina waved, goodbye.We stood in a empty classroom.

"It's a pleasure to meet you" She said. Putting a lose strand back in place.
"Do you know where Marinette, is?" She ask.

Why does she need Marinette? Are they dating?

"No" I responded. She took a long sigh. "Everyone said, you was with her."

"Chloe" I hear someone else call. Marinette. She walked closer, grabbing my waist.

"Why are you in a empty class" She ask. "She not alone" the girl said.

Marinette retreat off me. "Why are you here?" Marinette asked. "MARINETTE" She called. "I really miss you" She said.

"What are you doing here" She ask, ferrously. "I miss you so much" She explained. "I'm sorry, I want do it again"

Marinette grabbed me, holding me tightly. "I've already moved on" She said.

"What" both of us say. Marinette kissed me, right in front of her. "Mmmmmh~" I moaned. Her lips leave mines. "I've already moved on" She repeated.

Lila leaves the room angrily. "My queen" She calls. I look up at her. "I'm sorry"

Her face starts to tear up. I turn around to face her. Embracing her In a hug. She hugs me back.

We kiss again. "Let's go somewhere comfortable" She said.

------------

She sits me on my bed. "Hold your arms up" She says. I hold arms up. She takes of my shirt. Kissing my stomach.

I unzip her pants. She take off the rest my clothes. Leaving the cold hotel breeze on her.

"Marinette" I hold my arms out. She hugged me. Her dick pressed up against my necked pussy.

"AAAHH~ MARINETTE" I moaned. "Sorry, chloe" She groans, leaning up. Her finger pushed inside me. "FUCK~" I moans.

She moves in and out. "Faster~" I moaned. She moves faster. "Faster, Faster" I moaned.

"Aaah~" I came.

Marinette.presssed her shaft inside, I hold her neck, and starts to moan. Luckily my parents aren't home, nor the maids and butler.

"My queen" She moans, putting her dick deeper. It was all he way inside, touching my wound. "Marinette" I moans.

She thrust harder.

This was sex, damn it why was I so good. "I love you" She moaned. I left my fold my legs on her back.

"Do you love it " She ask. "Yes" I moan. She start squeezing my breast hard. "Marinette" I moaned. "So tight" She moan silent.

I pull her face closer. Both of us kiss each other. Her tongue travels everywhere around my mouth.

We stop to catch are breath. "Marinette I'm about to cum" I says.

She starts to move faster. "Me too" She say. I hold her, as my body weakens, I can feel as my insides feel up With Marinette cum.

-----

I wake up to see Marinette sleeping beside me. It was still night. She was drooling.

"What so funny?" She ask. Startling me. "Nothing" I say. She smiled. "Chloe" her arm spread out. We snuggle and go back to sleep.