last chapter.

CHLOE POV.....
I walk around in circle as Sabrina in my room. "Wahat should I do?" I ask. Sabrina watch me pace around. "Tell her?" Sabrina subjected.

"How?" I ask. "Just tell her your 4 months pregnant" she respond. "I mean we're graduating next week" She sighs.

I pat my stomach. "My mom is going to be pissed, she haven't even marked me yet" she respond.

Sabrina walks up closer. "You'll be alright" She says, leaves my room.

I get on my phone, and text Marinette. I fall to sleep. "Wake up, My queen" She kiss my neck.

"Ahh" I moan. I lean up. "Something wrong?" She ask. I kiss her, causing us to fall back down.

We kiss each other. Her hand groping my breast. "Mmmh I moan. I rub her dick. We both let out moans.

"Let's do it" She ask. I move her away. "Did I do something?" She ask. "No" I say. "We can't right now"

"Why" She asked. "You've been telling me this for a couple of weekswithout an explanation."

I look around. How'd i explain this. I walk to the bathroom. "Chloe" Marinette  calls.

I walk out with it behind my back. "Marinette, I'm pregnant" I explains. She looks surprised. Then smiles. Embracing  me in a hug. "I'm happy" She says.

We kiss each other before backing away. Knowing we can't do until the baby's born.

----------
Lila POV.....
We kiss. I'm waiting for her to touch me. But instead she stops. "What wrong?" I ask. She digs in her pocket pulling out a condom.

"What that for?" I ask. She shake her head, as she put it on. "You want to get pregnant" she respond.

She puts it on, before moving. Sabrina starts to move fast.  Ahhh Sabrina, Sabrina.  I moaned.

She started to peck my neck. Making me pussy tingle. She kissed me again and again. "Im Cumming" I screamed.

She stopped letting me take a breather. I was in her room by myself. I slept on the bed.

"Here" I hear. It was a cold bottle of water. "I'm not thirsty" I said. Turning the other way.

I could hear her chuckle. Before, I knew it, we were kissing again. This time she was giving me water.

I  grabber her neck pulling her closer. We stopped. She licked my cheek were water was spilt. "More" I demand. She took the water bottle and put more in her mouth.

I drank the water. Her tongue then entangled with mine. Must as I thought I was getting somewhere she lifted her head up.

"We cant" She said. "Why, it never stopped you before" I explained. "She looked at me"

"My Runt" She explained. I looked at her. If she's in a runt I'll easily get pregnant. But some part of me was trapped by her.

I turned my body around. "Sabrina" I called, she looked at me. "Lila" She called. I pushed my ass on her. "It's alright" I explained.

She looked stunned. She kissed my back. Going up more. Into my my neck. "Don't regret it later on in life" She demanded. "I won't" I said. As a sharp pain. On my neck. Filled with sensation.

She put herself inside me. My body burned with pleasure. As she hit my wond. "Damn your so damn tight" She groaned.

She turned me around. She played with my boob, one in her mouth. Her tongue circle around it, before I felt her bite.

Sabrina , AHHH~

"Yes" she asked. "Kiss me" I demanded. Are lips connected. I are tongues played together.

"More" I demanded. She moved faster. Her face, Marinette never made that face when she was with me.

I held her neck as I locked us in a kiss. "Damn" She clenched her teeth together. Her face was reader than ever.

I leaned up, moaning in her neck. "I'm Cummings" I screamed. My body felt to on the bed. Sabrina fell next to me.

"What are you going to do now?" She ask. I looked at the ceiling. "Be yours" I said. She smirked. "Then I'll make your life easy, and I'll make your night in bed enjoyable" She said.

I fell asleep.