5

"Damn it" Lila shouted. She wanted to get right with, Marinette. She knew deep down Marinette, wanted her, just was trapped by that Chloe.

She had to get her lover back. And she had the perfect plan. She stopped Sabrina. "Hey" she said.

Sabrina face turned. "Could I stay with you for tonight" she asked. "A ride to my house?" She asked. Lila nodded her head.

Now she was here, she had just woken up in Sabrina arms. "I should go" She said. But Sabrina stopped her. Sabrina kissed her.

Lila pov....
Stop it~ I moaned. She smirked. Her finger moved faster and deeper. She kissed me again, her tongue traveled, adventure all in my mouth.

She stopped. I was more than surprised. "Last night, you were all on me ridding me, sucking me. And I had to act like an noob, now it my turn to show you how to fuck someone" She explained.

Putting it inside. I moaned painfully. "Your so cute" she laughed. Moving faster.

I could feel tears come out my eyes. "Your so cute even when you cry" She laughed.

"Stop it" I cried. "Fuck even though I'm like your 11th. Your still so still tight."

I turned around now facing that I'm being raped.

-----------------
Chloe pov.
We kissed each other more, we stopped. The bell ring. "Let's, stop until school over" I explained.

"Yeah" she agreed. She kissed my cheek. In class, Sabrina sat with chloe. She had smirk on her face.. "Something good happened?" Chloe asked.

"Nothing," she respond.
"Marinette looked at me. I smiled. "You 2 seem close" Sabrina smirked. "Yeah" I blushed.

"Well, I found someone too" She laughed. "Who" I asked. She didn't respond.

After class me and Marinette, went to an empty classroom. We kissed each other. Her hands traveled inside my shirt. "Ahhh~ i moaned.

----------
Lila pov....
"Ahhh, I moaned she licked my pussy. I held the wall for support. I bit my shirt. "Do you really wanna stop" She ask.

Bitting my ass. I moaned in pain. "SABRINA~ I MOANED.

She stopped. "Did you just call my name?" She asked. She got up. Kissing my back.

"How many time did you cum" hugging my back. "9" I said. "Really" She laughed. "I didn't even put it in"

"Maybe I could put it in" She said. "No" I shouted. "Then I'll have to suffer" She said. "What will you do to help" She ask.

"I'll use my mouth" I subjected. She started down on a desk. "Do it" She smirked.

I unzipped her pants, showing how big she was. I couldn't take this hole thing in. It hit my gum.

"Mmmh~, your pretty good" She said. I took it out now licking on it. "Fuck" She moaned.

"Wait" She moaned. I kept going wanting her to appreciations. She pulled me away. As cum, fell on the ground.

She was still hard. She kissed me again, pinning me on the floor. "Omegas like you need to be tamed." She said.

"I don't want anymore" I pleaded. She shoved in. "Your my mate" She laughed

I fainted.