1.Starting

"Brr- so cold...." Kim Min Ah, the vice-leader of team 1 were on her way to the office building with stacks of paper on both of her hands, the stacks of paper were tall, just below her chin. Many people would have struggled trying to carry it, but she done it like it was nothing.

Kim min ah shivers a little from the cold. however as soon as she enter the building the cold disappear, instead replaced with warmth.

"Morning Vice-leader!" An older member of support team 1 smiled and greets Min Ah who had just enter.

"Morning!" Min ah chirp back glancing at the man, giving a small smile before continuing on her walk.

The situation on earth fortunately did not goes any worse, and well it also did not get that much better. Sure people are started to get more used with monster and ability user exsistence.

But there are still many place that still unrestored and are still full of monster making it unsafe to live in.

This place and building too were once not safe use. Until many team choose to use this place as headquarters.
Even though the building is near the border, it can be said that this place is pretty safe.

Of course thanks to Kim rok soo hard work and sleepless night.

'right...i have to give this to rok soo...'

Kim min ah smile sadly, thinking of Kim rok soo. Although Kim rok soo is a grown man, for Kim min ah he is a lonely child that were forced to grow up quickly.
It make her sad. thinking if that were to happen to her own child she probably won't be able to take it well.

Kim min ah let out a sigh, as she finally arrive in front of Kim rok soo office. She opened the already slightly open door with her foot.

"Team leader, I'm back~" Kim min ah entered the room with waiting for any response, seeing Kim rok soo focusing on his work. Slightly sweaty probably from using his record power.

Kim min ah put the stack of paper on rok soo desk, which made rok soo look up at min ah smiling face.

"Say, have you been here since early morning?" Kim min ah smile benightly.

Kim rok soo only look away in response of Kim min ah not so question.

'so vicious...' Kim rok soo thought, looking at the stack of papers beside him. And handing the papers to Kim min ah.

"Oh...What's this?" The papers were information of people. Their names, appearance, age etc.

"This is team 1 new candidates." Kim rok soo explain to Kim min ah. They have to replace some people from the support and attack team. And Kim rok soo had already found a few candidates by interview them.

"Hmm...then we just have to choose is that it?"

Kim rok soo didn't answer Kim min ah, but she knew it means yes.
It was as she look at the papers, one person caught her attention.

"Hooh." Kim min ah smile mischievously. And then glance at Rok soo, showing him the person papers.

"We have to recruit him!"

Kim Rok soo sigh. And look at the appearance of the candidate Kim min ah show him.

Black hair man on his mid twenty with black turtle neck,And arrogant but beautiful face along with the recognizable feature of both Their Team Leader and that person,That is their Reddish Brown eyes.

And his name is.....

_______________

This is just the remake of chapter 1.