I will always love you!

It was a wonderful day at the Dragon's Edge. Hiccup wanted to spend time with his beloved girlfriend Astrid. But her mother set a terror mail from Berk. So Astrid and Snotloud were on the way to their home island. Snotloud got a similar terror mail from Spiteloud.
"Hello, darling!" said Astrid's mother.
"Mom? Why's Spiteloud here?" asked the young Hofferson.
"You two," said Spiteloud. "Have no idea about the 'Jorgenson-Hofferson law', don't ya?"
Snotloud and Astrid shook their heads.
"The 'Jorgenson-Hofferson law' means that a Jorgenson has to marry a Hofferson if they are about the same age. This has to happen. With this marriage, we can forget the fights between our families." explained Mrs Hofferson.
"But, Mom! I'm dating Hiccup, and we have a wonderful relationship. You said the ones you just want me to be happy."
"No more discussions, Missi! You are going to marry that Jorgenson if you want it or not!"
"Then I'll go!" said Astrid and left the house. She got on Stormfly and left Berk.
"Come on, girl. Let's get as fast as we can to Hiccup."

~that evening~

Astrid was in her hut all day after she came back from Berk.
Hiccup was sick of it, to don't know Astrid's worries.
"Astrid, please! I want to talk to you." bagged Hiccup. He heard Astrid sigh. And then the door went open.
The person who stood in front of him wasn't Astrid Hofferson he had fallen in love with.
Her face was pale.
Her eyes were red.
Her ozean blue eyes didn't glow, hopeful anymore.
Her cheeks were wet.
She hugged her boyfriend and cried into his chest.
"Shhhh, it's gonna be fine." he tried to calm her down.
"No, Hiccup. Nothing is gonna be fine! I have to marry Snotloud!"
"What?! I thought our parents liked us as a couple."
"So thought I. But this stupid 'Jorgenson-Hofferson law' has to be done. I have to marry Snotloud if I want it or not." Hiccup nodded.
"Hey, we're gonna get through this. Like we always have done it before." He sighs. "Look, I just don't want to lose you."
"I know. Neither do I. But my Mom won't let me marry you or another guy except Snotloud. You know my mother."
"Yes, I know her. And I know what happens to vikings who don't respect the law. They get killed."
"You mean we should break up?"
Hiccup nodded sadly.
Astrid hugged him tight.
"I'm so sorry." whispered she.
"I know. Me too."
"You know, I will always love you!" cried Astrid.
"I know. So will I." Hiccup cried too.
They decided to go back to Berk tomorrow.
"Mom? Are you here?" called the young Hofferson.
"Astrid? what are you doing here? I thought you were mat at me."
"So am I. But the law is law. I have to marry Snotloud."
Her mother nodded.

A few days later was the wedding from Astrid and Snotloud.
Hiccup was really sad, but he knew he'll be with Astrid together again in Valhalla.

"I will always love you too!" He whispered.

Hiccup just wanted Astrid to be happy.

A few days later, they got married.
Just because she wasn't a Hofferson anymore, it doesn't mean that she wasn't the Astrid Hiccup loved.

But she wasn't his Astrid anymore.