Aunt May

☆ y/n ☆

The group managed to locate Aunt May who lived in Brooklyn, the aunt may that was related to Peter Parker, who passed away. Everyone stood outside, my eyes falling down to the memorial that had been placed on her small front yard. Some of the candles had been placed away from the bushes that lined the side of her steps, flickering along into the night. Beside me, stood Gwen who was much closer to miles. I figured she was still upset with me.

I wanted to apologize, I wanted to say that it was no one's fault how the universe played things out. But I couldn't forget how she looked at me. Like she was in so much pain, and that I had been the one to put her there.

After a while of all of us standing in front of the house, Peter shot out a web to ring the doorbell and sighed. He put his hands on his hips and turned to us.

"We should...we should probably go," he suggested.

"Peter," Gwen said, "we are literally on her doorstep."

"Bad idea, bad idea!" he shouted and began to walk away. Gwen sighed and rolled her eyes before shooting out a web to pull him back.

"You guys are all very sweet but..." Aunt May begun as she opened the door. She paused once she was able to see them. Four people standing on her sidewalk wearing various versions of the spiderman costume. She gasped softly and pushed the door open. Her eyes landed on Peter as the bat fell on the doorstep, Peter gave her an awkward chuckle, the resentment filling in.

"Peter?" she asked, walking down the steps.

"Hey, aunt may," Peter replied quietly as she reached up to lay a hand on his chest. Moments after she cupped his face in her hands, everyone watched.

"This is going to sound crazy, but i'm pretty sure im from a-"

"An alternate dimension," she finished for him.

"Yeah,"

"You look tired peter."

"Well i am tired,"

"And older," she pulled her hand away from him "and thicker."

He rested his hand in his coat pocket, "yeah, i've heard that already."

"Jeez are those sweatpants?" aunt may commented, her eyes dropping down to the gray sweatpants he wore over his costume.

"Yup," Gwen said, "those are sweatpants."

Miles stepped up, "I was there...when it all happened.i'm so sorry."

"What dimension are you from?" aunt may asked.

"Brooklyn," miles answered before pulling something out of his pocket "did peter have a place where you could make another one of these?"

She gingerly took it from his hands and studied it carefully. I leaned in to get a better look at her face when she looked up at everyone, determination present.

"Follow me."

She led the group to her small backyard, kicking the door open for a more dramatic effect. I cringed at the loud sound of it hitting the wall and swinging back, surprised it didn't hit anyone as we ventured down the small set of stairs.

"Oh yeah," Peter commented, "I had one of these. It's where I kept all of my spider gear."

Aunt May pulled out a key to unlock the shed, a glowing light following the rims of the doors before opening. Aunt May turned back with a smile on her lips, nodding her head towards the entrance. I smiled back at her, following everyone inside.

The inside of the shed was much bigger than expected. As the platform lowered them to the bottom, I was able to see the many screens that were connected to the cameras around the city. I was also able to see the many comically painted spider-vehicles that were able to get him all over the place. When we got to the bottom, there was a row of different suits lined up inside different displays.

"So this was like yours huh?" I asked, looking over at Peter.

"Um well, picture it without the airplane, or the vehicles. And way way smaller. Imagine a futon," he turned to me." I feel sad for this guy."

I laughed quietly and turned away from him to examine the displays. In the reflection of the glass, I caught a glimpse of Gwen staring at me, her blue eyes soft. She looked like she was about to approach me but instead she turned away.

"Peter knew how dangerous this job was," aunt may begun as she walked up to his web board, examining all of the pictured and lines connecting them, "and he knew that the only one to stop them was spider-man,"

"Kingpin knows that we are coming," Miles stated as he walked up beside her "we are going to be outnumbered."

"I'm not so sure," aunt may chuckled as she handed out name tags and markers "you might need these."

I was about to laugh when all at once, my senses told me to look up. We all followed our senses to find more spider people lurking on the bars.

"You think you're the only people who came here?" aunt may smirked.

"Hey fellas!" one called out, tipping his hat.

"Is he in black and white?" miles asked.

"Why is his cape moving? Where is that wind coming from,"Peter asked "were in a basement."

I gazed up at the spider-man in his all black attire. His coat flapped in the wind, the only other color on his was his white bowtie that made his mask look like a dark gray. The spider person fluttered his gloved hand through the air.

"Wherever I go, the wind follows." he pulled his hand into a fist "And the wind smells like rain."

As soon as he finished what he was saying, a loud whirring sound filled the air. All of us glanced over, watching as a machine fell right before us. Out popped a little girl with raven hair.

"Hi guys! Konichiwa! Hajimemashita yoroshuku?" She greeted.

Beside me, I heard Peter groan and rub his face with his hand. "This could literally not get any weirder."

My mind was whirring with the two new spider people, wondering how many others there were. And for the first time in a while, I didn't feel alone. I looked up at the ceiling, searching for any other spider people.

"It CAN get weirder! I just washed my hands, that's why they're wet. No other reason." a pig in a spider-suit said.

"Oh my goodness,'' I whispered just as our spider-sense went off collectively. Out of instinct, we all leaned in, our eyes widening

"You're like me."

Without missing a beat, the new spider people (plus the pig) started talking at the same time, sharing their spider stories and how they became superheroes. Most of them were the same, minor details altered and to be frank, it got boring. I already knew what they were saying, it was like I had read this story millions of times.

"Ok, enough!" Peter shouted over the group. He turned to Noir, "so, how did you get here?"

"Well, it's kind of a long story."