Home

𝕮𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖘𝖊𝖆, 𝕹𝖄- 𝕰𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖍 65

Y/n and gwen landed on gwen's bed, laughing. Gweb rolled over to face y/n, watching as her laughter died down before she truned to face gwen.

"That was crazy," y/n said after a beat.

Gwen nodded "yeah. But its nice to know that we aren't alone."

y/n smiled "i think miles has a crush on you"

"What?" gwen's eyes widened a bit "nooo, he does not."

y/n laid down on her back, fixing herself on gwen's bed "does too."

"Well it doesn't matter," gwen leaned over to cup y/n's face, pulling her to face her "becuase i've got a crush on someone else."

"Oh yeah? Who?" y/n raised an eyebrow.

Gwen hummed "can't say."

She leaned in to kiss y/n before she could come up with a snarky response. y/n pulled herself closer to gwen, kissing her back. It was only a matter of seconds before gwen was ontop of y/n, one leg on either side of her. Gwen cupped y/ns cheeks with her hand, moaning into the kiss as y/n getly tugged on the roots of gwen's hair.

They pulled apart after to get air, gwen climbing off of y/n just as he dad entered the room.

"Gwen!" he cried "where did you go? I was worried."

The two girls looked at each other before coming up with a lie "sorry, i went over to y/n's for a couple of days. Sorry i didn't let you know."

He nodded "alright, just...let me know next time."

Once he left, gwen turned to y/n "do you want to test out your webs?"

y/n eagerly nodded.

☆ y/n ☆

Gwen and I swung through the rooftops of Chelsea. We hopped from roof to roof, enjoying the cool wind on our faces. It was nice to be able to do this once more. When I had lost my ability to produce webs from my wrists, I thought I was never going to be able to do this again. But I was wrong, and aunt may showed me that. 

She gave me the chance to be the hero I was always meant to be. 

~~

Blah Blah and all that cheesiness. I would like to inform you, that this is the end. However, I am not satisfied with this story so I'm going to write another one to give it a second shot. 

Thank you for reading!

XX Miss Madonna