Chapter 3

Namjoon is grabbing his hair out of frustration "Why why why... Seriously WHY HE... The only person I hate with my whole heart is my soulmate... No I am rejecting him as my mate... I won't ever wear this pandant and you just don't tell him about it.... Atleast it will give me the time to find a solution " Seokjin cleared his throat... "He already knows that you are his mate... No wonder he was calling you an Omega yesterday... A day before Hoseok was going to present, I had this strong feeling that he is my alpha... Even if he wouldn't have wore that pendant... I would have found out... And you have wear your pendant, Bub... You know the rule... Yoongi will find out..."

"Then...Then..." He laid on his bed and covered his entire body with his blanket "I won't ever leave my room again" The older male rolled his eyes... And jumped on his brother... "Yoongi will still find you... As much as I know my best friend... He is pretty excited to meet his future husband"

"First, Ewwwwwwwwww...and second, Can't you find another mate for me who is not that dickhead? Pleeeaassseee" He gave out his best puppy eyes but who is he kidding his brother is the king of these dramas and also he can't escape from this situation no matter how much he wants to "Darling... This is fate... You can't change it, even if you want to... I never thought my mate would be someone younger than me but when Hoseok came in front of me with the same pendant hanging around his neck... All I wanted was him... So, stop being a drama queen and let's go out for shopping... It's your birthday and you don't have to wear the pendant till evening celebration... Let's gooooooooooooo" Seokjin started shaking the younger male

Namjoon made a weird face looking at his overly excited brother "Tell me honestly... You are getting excited so that you can shop your clothes peacefully without the disturbance of your mate and bestie , right?" Seokjin shrugged "It's a win-win... We can get your mind away from all this while we shop for our clothes... And we also have to prepare for your first heat"

Namjoon sighed he is definitely not letting that moron to even come near him spending a stupid heat with him is definitely a big no to him... "Why does he have to be my mate" Namjoon growls in frustration "I won't let him near me during my heat... If he dares to come near me I will surely kick his balls " Seokjin sighed... "Come on you dramatic ass... he is not a pervert to touch you without your consent and there is no way I will allow him to be there during first heat... There are high chances of you getting knotted and I am too young to be an uncle... No worries, there wasn't anyone for me... But I will always have your back"

Namjoon tilted his head confusingly "what you mean there wasn't anyone for you... Like I agree I wasn't there for you because of that Alpha shit which I thought I apparently am but what about Eomma?" Seokjin sadly smiled "stop asking questions now come on... I want you to look the best for your special day"

Namjoon sighed but nodded... And not so long after they reached the mall... To be honest... It was pretty fun completely opposite of how he anticipated it to be... The best part wasn't trying different outfits but every joke or funny remark coming with it but the bestest thing for Namjoon was to spend some quality time with his dearest hyung which he never had in like decades... And it was enough to divert his attention from the entire Alpha Omega mate thing "Can we go to some peaceful place like near the lake or something with a tub of snacks and ice-cream how we used to do please Please pretty please " Namjoon requested... being with his brother is far better than crying alone and he doesn't want the beautiful moment they are sharing to end anytime soon

Seokjin looked at the time and realised they still have few hours... "Sure... Let's go..." The younger male smiled and immediately went to their favourite hangout spot...

"I missed it so much" Namjoon said throwing his head back on the soft grass inhaling the fresh air "me too" SeokJin replied why throwing rocks in the lake

"I missed it so much" Namjoon said throwing his head back on the soft grass inhaling the fresh air "me too" SeokJin replied why throwing rocks in the lake... "Haven't you thought why dad or mom haven't called you yet? Asking when you will come home or anything?" Seokjin asked

That's when he realised that he actually didn't get any phone call which was pretty strange as usual they calls him after every few hours to know about his wellbeing "maybe because they know I we are hanging out after a long time or want to give me some time to think about this situation" He concluded not giving much thought to it... But SeokJin's chuckle made him raise an eyebrow... "Welcome to the world I have been living in since childhood... Now, you don't have to be their most obeying child... A perfect example of Kim Industry's heir... Their second son also got presented as an Omega... They must be mourning the news"

Namjoon was taken aback by this statement of Seokjin "What you mean... I am still the heir of the Kim industry...I have practically waited for my whole life to join our company... And even you also know that I am perfect for this job... I practically did nothing then study hard to take control over our company one day... Please don't say such things which are impossible they trained me well to be the head of their company one day... They won't ever do something like that" Seokjin looked at his brother and smiled before patting his head... "They were raising an alpha, bub... I am not saying that you won't be the heir... after all, they prepared you for this day... but all I am saying is be ready for whatever decision they will make... Because... Possibilities are endless"

*No proofread*