Chapter 10

Somewhere around 8 when all the adults were ready for the college, doorbell rang... Seokjin went to open the door and met with the sight worth watching

 Seokjin went to open the door and met with the sight worth watching

"Umm hello... I am Jeon Wonwoo... I am here to tutor kids" the guy said in a hesitant voice… Seokjin made an O face "Yeah, Please come in" he said moving away for the handsome male to enter just then Yoongi and Hoseok also came forward and the latter immediately hugged  Wonwoo "How are you my boy" Hoseok said patting Wonwoo's back

"I am good Hyung... How are you? It's been a while" he said and moved towards Yoongi... "Yeah... Long enough for you to surpass my height and even Hoseok's... Damn kid..." Older Alpha's statement made Wonwoo laugh while the kids stared at him from a distance...

Twins jaw dropped when Jungkook said "Tukkie will make penpen for him" Both the twins shut their baby's mouth "Yahhh you are too young for that... And no i want to make pendant with them but I want to make pendant with Hanny Teacher Hyungie as well " Jimin said and Taehyung nodded

Namjoon flicked their foreheads "All three of you are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too young for all this... Focus on your studies and grow up... Moon goddess will eventually decide your faith... Now, go greet your teacher" he gently nudged to kids towards other men… The three of them pouted but went towards their teacher and bowed "Hello handsome teacher Hyungie" the twins greeted when Jungkook went forward and scanned him from top to bottom before jumping in happiness "Chu and appa are really handumb" he pulled him towards Jin " Together Chu look double handumb"

Jin and Wonwoo's face turned red but Hoseok was quick to pull his mate closer "Sorry to disappoint you, baby... But in this story... He is mine and I have no intention of sharing..." His possessive alpha side made SeokJin slap his arm... "He was just complimenting" Jungkook glared at his papa 'don't worry... Will ask authors to put you in complicated situation for the upcoming story... Maybe where 4 of the 6 BTS members are in love with you and you have to make a choice... Muhahaha I am evil'

"Shall we go study now " Wonwoo asked sensing the thickness of the air

Yoongi gave him a nod... "Yeah... They are all yours... Lunch is already prepared and I know you must have not eaten anything so your breakfast is also there... Jeonghan will come around 2 pm with their homework... They are quick learners so it won't be a problem... Plus they are only demanding with us so, it won't be an issue... Advice - don't fall for their pleading eyes..." Wonwoo smiled and gave him a reassuring nod... With that being settled, all the adults showered the kids with kisses before walking out of the apartment…

At present, the adults are in Yoongi's car, going to college but SeokJin doesn't want to... "Heyyy... Can we bunk college today? Please please please please please please please please please please... It's been a while, let's hang out... We can go to that new cafe downtown... Or anywhere... Please" Yoongi shrugged "i don't have any problem" He said while focusing on the road while Hoseok was also nodding in agreement he was about to reply when they heard a highly dramatic gasp "Are you out of your mind?What about the class? Do you know how important each class of a college is? None of you are bunking we will go to our classes and if you wanna go there then go during the free lecture"