Chapter 8

When those four adults entered the school principal's office they saw Taehyung and Jimin were kneed down holding their ears but they both didn't have the slightest ounce of regret while Jungkook was standing beside them sobbing and the other kid was giving them a soul piercing glare "Oh come in Mr. Min and Mr. Jung" the principal said motioning then to have a seat

Hoseok and Yoongi took a seat while the other two men stood behind... "Mr. Min... Mr. Jung... It's only been 2 hours since school started and your kids already got into the feud... I told you before that kids raised by alphas will be trouble but you guys didn't listen to me saying your kids are the most disciplined ones... See what they have done to poor Sehun..." Principal's words made Hoseok and Yoongi raise their eyebrows in question... "Oh... But do you know the reason why our kids got into the fight? because I am pretty sure none of them would throw hands if it wasn't out of control" Hoseok sassily stated... He won't tolerate a shit against the kids and their parenting… That made Jungkook cry harder and walked towards Yoongi and made grabby hands who immediately picked him up " I want to hear from their mouths that they did something wrong" Yoongi said rubbing Jungkook's back to comfort him

The principal sighed... "You guys seriously don't believe me?" Jungkook showed his bruised elbow to Yoongi and the blood was still coming out of it... "Well, I see you only care about the students who are raised by omegas because you clearly ignore my son's injury" Yoongi pointed at Jungkook's elbowing which made the woman go quiet... "He didn't tell us anything about it" she tried to defend herself but Hoseok was already losing his shit... "Yeah... It's not like he has been crying from God knows how long... He is the youngest in the room and you didn't bother to check on him... It was his first day here" he lowly growled... Not wanting to lose his calm in front of the kids... "Jimin... What happened, exactly? And stand up you both don't have to be treated like criminals"

Jimin passed a small smile to his younger twin who returned it back feeling happy that their fathers have faith in them... "Sehun was the one talking mean things about our family and when kookie ignored him he pushed him..." Jimin said sending dead glares to both the ladies present in the room "We still asked him to apologise to Kookie for hurting him but he refused... We asked two times and the third time he got what he deserved " Taehyung continued... The twins looked at each other with a smile and intereines their fingers  "You can punish us if you want but we won't apologise... Messing with our family means messing with us"

The lady and principal clenched their fists "Mr. Min... Mr. Jung... This type of behaviour is not acceptable... They are not even guilty of what they did to this poor kid" SeokJin and Namjoon were seconds away from bitch slapping this woman... But Yoongi, who was silent for most of the time, cleared his throat... "I will make my kids apologise in a second if you will suspend Sehun for bullying Jungkook... He is older than three of them... Probably in class 1-2nd... He should have been more sensible... And if you refuse to do so, I fear we will have to get in touch with the education council to inform them how your school entertains bullying... Especially for someone who is in Kindergarten... I am pretty sure where this case took place was equipped with a camera so…"

"Yesh yesh there was... Chu know there are 3 cameras bere other kids were showing their bum bum or tongue in the camera... Tukkiee also wanted to do that but Taetae stopped Tukkiee " Jungkook started with giggles and ended with a cute adorable pout "Did you bothered to check the cameras, Mrs. Yan?" Hoseok asked, his fists were clenched making the veins pop... Seokjin leaned towards Namjoon's ear "he looks so hot" he whispered

"He was about to murder the principal and you are drooling over him? seriously?" He whispered back making Jin simply shrug "I mean that bitch deserves it anyway" saying that he again started admiring his boyfriend/mate's adorable angry face while the principal visibly gulped "W-We...we haven't but what if it turns out your kids are lying then I am afraid i have to rusticate them from this school " Hoseok and Yoongi shared a look before looking back at the principal "Sure..." They don't have to look at their kids to know Taehyung and Jimin are speaking the truth... Because no matter how mischievous they are, none of the three kids is a liar... Especially Jungkook who will hide a toy behind his back and say 'Tukkie have no toy'