59

Archana frowned, when abhimaan took her to the room.

"Now! Come"
Without answering her question, he walked with her.
Mumbling something under her breath she followed him silently.

He opened the car door for her which she accepted and sat in the passenger seat.

"One minute"
Showing his finger he closed the door, when she nodded.

Abhimaan took his phone out he called his assistant.

"Piyush, I want the pub all vacant in the next 30 minutes, kill them, shoot them, throw them out I shouldn't find any humans in the pub, including the DJ, bartender".
His soft voice suddenly turned into a blank commanding tone
Without even waiting for his reply abhimaan hung up thr call.
Getting in he found her, deeply submerged in phone.

"Totally out of the world in just two minutes"
She snapped out at his words.

"It's just.."..
She tried

"Missing your parents"?
He asked rotating the steering with his one hand and another resting on the gare.
She just nodded.

"You know, it's my first birthday with out them, you asked me what I wanted to do on my birthday right?
I wanted to tell you that, I just wanna go to my parents but, backed off."

"Is that because, You thought I would deny to it? "
"Noo!"
She streched the word no and it came immediately after his words as soon as he completed his question.

"I don't need anyone's approval to go to my parents, I have my own reasons, if I went to my home, I couldn't return at all to jodhpur, to classes, to" "university "
"and to you! "
Unknown to herself, she silently mumbled the last part to herself noticing his grip on the gear tightened.
She waited for him to say something, but only got silence as reply.
Sighing, she leaned to the window pane.

"You will catch a cold "
She jumped at his sudden voice when she opened the window letting the cold breeze touch her face!

"It's okay! Raja saab, I won't catch cold, Ain't that sensitive. "
She answered making him shook his head he removed his black trench coat which he was wearing and forwarded to her.

"If you don't wear it, I will lock the doors. "
She frowned at his words.

"I don't know, why always commands people, you can say it in a different way too! "
She scowled covering herself with the coat.

"When, commanding and ordering is your whole life, you can't expect me to be different'.
His whole concentration on the driving.
She stayed silent at his statement.
Abhimaan too didn't intiate any conversation through out their journey to the pub.
When the car stopped she got down.
Abhimaan led the way, grabbing her wrist.

'How can a pub in this world be empty at 2am? "
She exclaimed wandering her eyes all over the way, no cars in the parking lot, no noise, no people, just silence.

"How? '
She asked finding all the pub empty as they stepped in.

'Magic!"
She shivered at his deep voice.
Her eyes roamed all around the pub