68

It's the first time, I couldn't concentrate on my history class, all I can think about him.
It's weird how fast my perception towards him changed, from rude, arrogant to nice one.

Archana came out of her thoughts when she heard the sound of door opening.
Calming down her breathe, she looked out finding abhimaan who held door for her.

Different to everyday, abhimaan picked her today.

"As I said, I have hands rajasaab. "
Even though she liked his gesture but, she doesn't wanna make it obvious.

"Let me do this little service, after only I could do all these"
She shook her head getting down from the car.

She stopped her stop making him look at her with questioning gaze.

"You said, You want to do service for me then, holding this bag can be included in it, isn't it Mr. chauhan? "
She moved her brows up and down forwarding her bagpack to him.
While hiding her smirk.
As, she never seen him holding his things let alone other's.

She chuckled and retorted her hands back wearing her back pack around her shoulder.

"You shouldn't say anything that, you can't fulfill. "
She turned to her heels stepping forward.
But, she gasped when she was pulled by her sweatshirt.

Soon she crashed to his chest.

"I don't make fake promises not even words."
She didn't fail to notice the seriousness in his voice.
Before Archana could process anything, abhimaan pulled the bagpack and walked forward leaving her numb.

Archana kept her closing and opening her eyes.
"Did he just carry my bag,
Raja saab? "
She questioned to herself Before running to reach him.
It's hard to match his pace.
Coming in front of him she grabbed her bag.

"I was just joking "
She huffed catching for breathe, being not skinny, running, chasing never meant for her.

"But, Iam damn serious"
Abhimaan's voice came straight and stern making her frown.

"As I said, I was just joking "
She tried to pull it out of his hands.

"If you say another word, I will pick you up along with the bag and you know I don't care who sees us."
Abhimaan smirked when she immediately took off her hands and silently followed him.

Walking in they found no one except butlers and servants who were busy in their works.

"Thank you".
She mumbled when they reached her room trying take it from his hands.
Abhimaan just nodded in no walking forward he kept her bag in its usual place.

"Impressive! "
She clapped her hand before giggling out loud.

"You want something"?
Like to eat or wanna do something?
She nodded in no at his question.

"I just wanna take a short nap"
She answered making him shook his head.

"Ok then, I have some work, if you need anything you can call me
Ok "
She just nodded at his words.

_____________________________________

Abhimaan closed his Mac with a loud sound as he is gonna break it being frustated with  ongoing conflict under the dark world.
He pressed his temple for a minute until her thoughts crossed his mind.
Only her face can give him peace now.
His feet walked to her room found her deep slumber on the floor at her usual place covering herself with blanket till her chest.

"So, so stubborn sometimes all I want to deal with you in my way and make you obey all my words but I don't want that, I don't wanna see fear for me in your eyes. "
He kept looking at her face from a little distance before crouching down in front of her.
His hand caressing her hair.

"Caressing your hair became my favorite thing to do after staring at you. "
He took her hand in his hand and kissed the mole she has just below her knuckles.

The silent room buzzed with her loud ringtone, abimaan looked around, found her phone on the couch he silenced it before he could proceed towards her.
His eyes noticed a opened mini diary beside it.
He picked it up, his fingers caressed the letter A on it before opening a random page.

Don't know why but, All I can think about him.
Him, rajasaab, not only now but the day since I crossed him.
I have been thinking about him from the very start, sometimes with anger, irritation but it soon turned with admiration.
The way he keeps me first.
The way he tolerates me
The way he cares for me
No male did like that except my dad.

                          Archana

Abhimaan settled himself on the cough flipping to the other page.

As Usual it's again about him.
Mr. R. Chauhan, he just occupied my mind and it became too much from my birthday, his words sounding so sincere, I lost my self in his arms and let him kiss me instead of pushing him, I held him closer, I liked it as much I hated it. His touch, his presence started affecting me.
First I thought I was just being kind to him for treating me well.
But, I can't kiss someone in kindness,
I was so confused about my attachment towards him untill I realised it's not a mere kindness or likeness towards him  but, love.
Unknowingly I accepted him as my husband and Iam falling for him, fell for him
                          Archana

A warm feeling washed over abhimaan's senses reading what she written about him
Abimaan flipped through the previous pages as he opened the last few pages.
He chuckled while reading them as she cursed him in her less know curse words.
Abhimaan flipped his gaze from the dairy to his front when he heard some sounds, like footsteps.
It didn't take him even a flash to guess who it was.
Before he could tell anything the diary was snatched out of his hands.
He sighed noticing her all red eyes bigger glaring at him.

"Don't you know things like personals? and who permitted you to touch my personals mister. "
She shouted slamming the diary to the couch.

"I think you need to calm down and it's nothing I just got to know about your feelings".
Abhimaan reply came plain.

"Who said I want you to know about my damn feelings? Did I say it?
You shouldn't have opened it, This ends everything which is between us"
She groaned in frustration holding her head.

She doesn't want him to know about her feelings and here he is the only one got to know.

"I said you should calm down a bit and then we talk. "
Abhimaan desperately want her to calm down and lower her voice as his patience hanging by thread now and he can burst out anytime.

"No. "
She yelled pushing him when he held her shoulders.

"Iam being kind to you but,that doesn't mean you take me for granted and enter in my personal space.
I request you to go from here, before I lose my control."
She joined her hands making a loud sound.

It took barely a second for abhimaan to snap, before he and she could process anything archana was pinned to the wall her cheeks presses together with his one hand
While another at the back of her head protecting her head from slamming to the wall

"You know? Iam very impatient and insane man trying to be patient for you but, seems like you don't want it and what we're you saying? That you are being kind to me. "
"Would you let them kiss you to whom you are kind to?"
"Would you let them touch you?"
Archana didn't reply staying still.

"Answer me"
He gritted holding her more tighy now by her waist

Finally the next chapter is here!
First of all Iam sorry for making you guys wait, it's actually Iam sick from past few days, and took me three sittings to complete this chapter but, Iam okay now and will be regular.
And finally she agreed her feelings
Abhimaan got to know about her feelings!
Any guesses what would be archana's answer.
We all know Archana isn't the who agrees easily and abhimaan who makes everyone nod.
What about her little little lines about him.
Bag wala scene.
Let me know in comments and don't forget to hit star.
Next chapter after 160 votes and 50 comments.
Byee...