Chapter 8

☼  Sasha ☼

Sasha

"We're here, Miss Darling." Mr Davies brought the car to a stop and peered out the windscreen. "Are you sure this is the right address?"

My eyes travelled over the building. From the literature, this was the place.

Anxiety had me squirming on the seat and I reminded myself this was what I wanted, needed. Flying across the globe, the trip, the vacation... The entire thing had been to sate a curiosity to search out that thing that was lacking.

Sexual satisfaction.

By the time I'd hit my twentieth birthday, I had dated several guys. None of whom performed well in the bedroom and had me questioning—what that's it?

Where were all the earth shattering orgasms? The shivers?

Maybe I never got any of those things because they were 'dad' approved guys. Nice guys. Kinky to them was having sex in the back seat of a limousine.

But I started to think I  was the one with problem... until Zack.

I knew what I was offering that night of my birthday because I'd seen him with one of my dad's personal assistants. A slim little brunette who barely looked a year old than me. Outside amongst the trees, I watched her cling tightly onto of the apple tree branches as he fucked mercilessly. Her eyes screwed shut and lip pinned between her teeth. She took everything he had to give her, and it looked painful.

Painful but beautiful.

His fingers were tight around her neck, his mouth to her ear, grunting. Sounds so cold and hard I felt them.

His words were pure filth.

His slams were fierce.

It sang to the dirty little slut I wanted to be.

To this day he didn't know I watched, and him saying no, only spurred me on and I read every bit of literature and blogs of people in the lifestyle.

I realised pretty fast I was a submissive, and I craved sexual dominance in the erotic sense.

And almost breaking down Zack's walls  a few days ago only cemented that fact.

However, doing it with another man hadn't been part of my plan. But he left me no choice.

So, now, here I sat, an American girl on English soil ready to step into that world. Uncertain and yeah, a little apprehension—okay, a lot. But I was also consumed by an unholy excitement that had my heart thumping and my palms slick with a cold sweat.

"Yes, Mr Davies, this is the right place."

The lines of his forehead deepened. "I'll be honest Miss. I don't feel comfortable leaving you here." Clearly, he was as anxious as me, but for different reasons. "There's an underground carpark, less that two minutes away. I will park up and wait."