Chapter 17

~ ~ Zack ~ ~

~ ~ Zack ~ ~

Sasha snuggled into my body and hummed, "I like this."

What the fuck was I doing here?

That question was coming up more often and it wasn't good. I needed to quash the hope shining in her eyes before it grew wings and took off.

I'd given them both an introduction into the lifestyle and should cut them loose, take a page from my history book and leave these two alone.

But apparently I was a glutton for punishment.

"Can you stand?" I asked Sasha, lifting us both up I set her down on her feet, albeit a little wobbly. I settled my hands on her hips, holding her steady whilst studying her expression. "Do you need some sugar?"

Ellis jumped up out of his seat and moved to stand next to me. "Is she okay?"

His concern for her was touching—quite the turn-around.

Giving herself a little shake. "I'm fine boys, just got up a little too quickly and its cute you both care, but I really gotta pee."

Ah. Dropping my hands, I flicked my head. "Through that door."

As she turned and began walking toward the door, my voice lowered with a warning. "Don't even think about getting off in there, little girl."

She stopped, turning her head looking over her shoulder. "Would I?"

"Do it," I threatened, "and you won't come for a week."

She humphed and mumbled, 'sadist' under her breath.

Grinning to myself, she didn't know the half of it. Neither of them did. As the door closed behind her, Ellis groaned beside me and I slipped my hands into my pockets. "You did good."

I could hear his smile as he spoke. "Man, it was fucking hot." Blowing out a breath. "I don't think I've ever been that hard." Shaking his head. "Thank you, for letting me y'know spank her ass."

"No need to thank me, Ellis, you're here to learn."

And then a jarring silence descended between us, and a quick side glance saw him watching me, looking like he had something to say and when he was just about to say it, the door opened and out came a giddy Sasha, her eyes filled with mischief.

"You have a bedroom back there, with stuff!" she said.

Ah, yes. The stuff was a selection of toys I never travelled without.

"Come." I walked to the back of the plane and indicated Sasha should precede us in.

"Wow," murmured Ellis. "I can't believe you have a kink room on your plane."

"One never knows when the opportunity will arise to play," I replied but watched Sasha curiously pick up a small squared bar vise, one of two that were sitting on top of the small dresser.