Chapter 32

☼    Sasha    ☼

    Sasha    

I could feel his erection as I wriggled closer and he continued to kiss me with a groan vibrating through his chest. Sparks lit behind my eyelids like a shower of July Fourth fireworks as heat swept through my blood.

I would never get enough of this. This man.

His past meant little to me, to us. And he may act immune to feelings, and try to keep his heart under wraps, but this, sweet and passionate well-hidden side tempted me to daydream of all the delicious possibilities of what life would be like with him.

Not excluding Ellis either. I wasn't going to let him slip through my fingers so easily, he just didn't know it yet.

And I was nothing if not persistent when I wanted something. 

Something I'd inherited from my mother my father had once told me.

The elevator door opened and he eased back and then led us into his club, past the room I'd been in last night and down a longer corridor and into a different open area .  It looked like a dungeon playroom.  Looking around, the atmosphere here was a mix of anticipation, desire, and a touch of the forbidden. Low lighting cast shadows across the room, creating an effect that was still a little scary for a newbie like me.

Undoubtedly, the silly grin plastered on my face was likely the cause of a few odd stares, although it could be my clothes— more suited for a yoga studio than the provocative 'spank my ass' scene.

Ignoring them I continued my visual tour. It's spacious, with various pieces of equipment strategically arranged to cater to a wide range of desires and preferences. In one corner, a St. Andrew's Cross, and in the other a large X-shaped structure made of metal, where individuals could be bound and restrained for pleasure or punishment. Nearby, a spanking bench beckoned with its padded surface and sturdy restraints, inviting those with a taste for impact play to indulge.

Against one wall, there was something I didn't care for a suspension rig, complete with chains and pulleys, offering a thrilling opportunity for suspension bondage enthusiasts to explore new heights of sensation and submission.

It reminded me too much of the one that the psychopath, Addi, had strapped me into. I shivered and moved on.

Nearby, a collection of floggers, whips, and paddles hung from hooks, ready to deliver a range of sensations from a sensual caress to stinging blows. And as well as Dom's and their subs there were discreet staff members to keep things clean and sanitised.

Zack let go of my hand and I wandered on a few steps.

"Strip," Zack commanded, all gentleness gone. "I want you in the wait position. There." He flicked his chin up and I followed his gaze to the one thing I didn't want to go near.

I was more afraid of that thing than stripping naked in front of all these curious eyes. However, I wouldn't give Zack any excuse to put a stop to whatever he had planned.