Chapter 19

☼  Sasha  ☼

  Sasha  

Oh. My. God.

I could hardly breathe.

Endorphins and adrenaline ran amok as I let go, submitting to the sensations. Crazy shocked that I'd let Zack spread me open and finger me in front of three strangers. But damn, I didn't think I'd ever come so hard... even harder than earlier, so hard my insides were still reeling.

My chest deflated a little as Zack adjusted my underwear and slipped my breasts back into my dress, not that I honestly cared at that moment.

I tried to move, but the room kinda spun like a carousel out of control, with me at the centre.

"Relax, Sasha. I got you," whispered Zack, and I melted into him.

Eyelashes fluttering, the scent of sex was so strong in the air as my post-orgasmic euphoria eased off a little. I wanted to stretch out, but Zack wrapped his feverish body around me feeling the thump of his heart steady against my back.

But it didn't last long.

"Here, take Sasha, Ellis."

Take me? 

Blinking rapidly but still a little woozy. I wasn't ready to go yet. Ellis slipped a hand under my knees and one behind my lower back and up I went, lifting me as if I weighed next to nothing and cradled in his thick arms. 

Huh, it felt kinda nice so I snuggled into him. 

Zack rose from his seat, straightened his suit and ran a hand through his hair as he looked past me and Ellis toward his friends. 

"Zack?" He pretended to be oblivious to my questioning stare. I reached out for him with more urgency than I intended but he grabbed my hand and shook his head before letting it go.

"Ellis." He flicked his head up. "I want you to take Sasha to my room. Behind that screen, follow the corridor to the last room on your right."

"Aren't you coming?" I asked now a little panicked.

Zach pressed his lips together as if trying to stop himself from smiling. "Don't worry, dirty girl. I will be right behind you. I'm not done with you yet."

My heart fluttered inside my chest so hard it felt like a bird beating inside my lungs.

He inclined his head toward Ellis and then moved around us to go talk to Shawn, Monk and Nia. That little ménage à trois had been the hottest thing I'd ever seen. Well, make that the second, I think Ellis back on the plane being spanked could take top spot. Although I wasn't sure what was going on between Zack and Ellis. Zack had kissed him again, and I was unsure how to feel about that.

"C'mon. Let's do as the man said, Duchess." I wasn't sure if I was still high on endorphins, but I smiled when Ellis called me Duchess this time. Quite the turnaround. "Fuck," he laughed. "That was some crazy shit, right?"