Chapter 38: Little green heart!

Now the gap between him and Ah Chen is like a chasm!

  Only then did Anyang understand.

  He always thought that even if his Ah Chen turned into a zombie, he could still choose to stay by his side.

  But...

  Anyang stared nervously at the mutated spider the size of a washbasin on the tree. Even though he knew that Mu Lichen's figure was gradually disappearing in front of him, he couldn't take one last look.

  Because as long as he is negligent, he may be killed by this third-level mutant spider.

  After Mu Lichen turned into a zombie, he could lead the zombies to various dangerous places, such as jungles with countless mutant beasts and cities full of zombies.

  But An Yang who was following him was in great danger.

  Just because he is human.

  An Yang couldn't help but reveal a wry smile. Although he had the jade pendant space as an escape route to save his life, the distance between him and Mu Lichen was still getting farther and farther.

  In the end, he was dragged back by this mutated spider, and Mu Lichen was completely lost.

  Anyang's superpowers are ready to go.

  At this time, he was also a third-level superpower, but he was still only a third-level advanced one. He was not sure of winning against a mutated spider that had still reached the peak of the third level and was about to break through to the fourth level.

  Originally, the mutant beast was much more powerful than the human superpower at the same level, not to mention that its level was higher than him.

  Hiding in the jade pendant space?

  Anyang didn't want to do this.

  Because the mutant spider is different from other mutant beasts, if it enters the Jade Pendant's space, it may be very patient in weaving a web to capture him, and it may not leave even if he hides for a year and a half.

  He couldn't afford to wait for such a long time.

  He will continue to pursue in the direction Achen left.

  Moreover, Anyang is not willing to run away from the slightest danger, which is not good for the growth of his strength.

  Although the mutant spider at the top of the third level is a bit tricky, he is not guaranteed to win, at least he is sure to save his life.

  Therefore, kill the mutated spider blocking the road, and then pursue it in the direction Mu Lichen left.

  This is the best way.

  ****

  didn't know that An Yang was following Mu Lichen from a distance, who was walking into the mountains with a clear purpose.

  Except for the mutated Tibetan mastiff mount, he handed over the evolved zombies under his hands to Grandpa Mu, allowing the zombies to wander in a village outside.