Chapter 132 - 133 - 134

Chapter 132: Three battles!

 Of course, An Yang couldn't argue with a woman, even if the woman was a powerful fire-type psychic. Otherwise, the people around him would definitely feel that he was intolerable in this B-city survivor base.

 But there's no need for him to argue with this female superpower, isn't it just a fight? Who is afraid of whom? !

 An Yang nodded without hesitation, "Okay! How to compete?"

 The female superpower thought for a while and said, "Both sides will have three superpowers, and two will win out of three." It was a

 very ordinary game, An Yang Yang had no objection. He said to the superpower who was still blocking the door of the villa: "Go and ask those who are still sleeping inside to come out and fight." Not only was the superpower not worried, but his eyes were bright and he responded loudly

 . : "Okay!"

 Then he ran into the house. People outside could still hear his shouting: "Get up, you guys, someone else is coming to your door! There are only three places~" Everyone:

 " ..."

 Why do they feel so wrong?

 Xu Yiyan looked at An Yang, who was smiling and not worried at all, but felt uneasy in his heart. This guy was too calm.

 He turned his head and looked at the tall man beside him, and asked in a low voice: "Can you tell An Yang's level?"

 The tall man shook his head without any trace, and said: "I can't tell, I just feel very dangerous."

 Xu Yiyan's heart, which was still confident of victory, gradually sank. This tall man was sent by his father to protect him. He was an eighth-level peak fire superpower who was only one step away from being able to break through to the ninth level. Can't you see An Yang's hypocrisy?

 He turned to look at the three superpowers who had come out of the villa, a teenage boy, an old lady in her fifties and sixties who still coughed, and a little lolita who was not even as tall as his thighs... …Is this playing house?

 He then asked the tall man next to him: "Can you tell the levels of these three superpowers?"

 The tall man nodded and said: "That boy is an eighth-level senior, and the old aunt is also an eighth-level senior. That little girl..." He hesitated, "She should be about the same as me." Xu Yiyan took a few deep breaths, knowing in his

 heart This time, he was afraid that they would make a fool of themselves. He stared at the little lolita, and then said to the tall man: "You go and fight that little girl." The tall man nodded. He also knew that among their

 group, except him, Except, no one can deal with that little girl.

 × ×

 × × × × × × × × × × × The one who appeared at the survivor base was the young boy.

 After the young man came on the stage, the contrast in body shape between the two was extremely strong. The man with the mustache was taller and taller, while the young man was so skinny that he felt as if he could fall over if the wind blew.

 But no one in the surrounding audience doubted the young man's strength, because he actually had the upper hand in the confrontation with Mustache's momentum.

 Mustache is a fire-type superpower, and the boy is a wood-type superpower. He just summoned a vine, and the audience who had full confidence in him was extremely surprised. Who doesn’t know the simple truth that fire overcomes wood? He actually sent a wood type person to play?