Chapter 139: Countdown to Ending 3

Mu Lichen faced the doctor holding a needle and said, "I am a person with enhanced powers. Your needle cannot draw blood for me." Then he stretched out his right hand to condense a small He drew the skate on his left wrist, and bright red blood flowed out from the wound. Then under his control, the blood poured into the groove like water flow. The metal analyzer reacted the same as before, a long "beep--" —" He made a sound and washed away the blood in the groove.

 After the test was over, Mu Lichen walked to stand behind An Yang, looking like a qualified guard, but no one dared to look down on him.

 Not to mention Xu Yiyan, who has seen his powerful superpowers before, just because he said that he was an enhanced superpower before, he condensed an ice blade, and then controlled his blood to flow into the groove of the laboratory instrument like a stream of water. What a fool. It can all be seen that he is a power user of three types: strengthening, ice type, and water type.

 Among the three types of superpowers, they have only seen this one so far.

 An Yang glanced at Mu Lichen with a smile, knowing that Mu Lichen was still a little dissatisfied with the people at the Survivor Base in City X, so he deliberately showed his strong strength to intimidate them.

 Anyang was not a zombie to begin with, so when he went to check the blood, everything was normal.

 After Anyang completed the inspection, Xu Yiyan's group of men began to inspect. However, they had already entered the survivor base in City X, so there was no need for Xu Yiyan to wait for them to leave together.

 So Xu Yiyan said to Anyang: "Let me take Mr. An to see my father first. Regarding that matter, I have to let you talk to your father in person." Anyang nodded, and then glanced at Mu

 Lichen , Mu Lichen quickly followed them.

 In the eyes of others, An Yang's look at Mu Lichen was just an invitation to follow him, but in fact it was a signal that the two of them were ready to take action.

 After Mu Lichen entered the survivor base in City

 This is also the reason why he and An Yang are eager to take action - once Mu Lichen cannot suppress the movement of the Five Elements Heart, it will undoubtedly cause a big mess.

 It's not like Mu Lichen never thought of giving the Five Elements Heart to An Yang to enter the Qiankun Realm, but for some reason, the Five Elements Heart actually resisted the Qiankun Realm and couldn't enter it.

 After Mu Lichen told An Yang about this unusual incident through a message, Anyang made a prompt decision to strike first.

 Man proposes, God disposes.

 No one could have imagined that there would be such a big movement when the five Five Elements Hearts gathered together.

 Xu Yiyan took An Yang and Mu Lichen towards the central building of the base, which was the Xu family's headquarters.

 As he got closer and closer to the Xu family mansion, Mu Lichen's face became more and more ugly. His right hand, which was encased in a wide sleeve cannon, tightly grasped the snakeskin bag hanging on his waist, and forcibly suppressed the snakeskin bag. The restless mind of the five elements.

 It seems that the echo between the five elements' hearts is very strong, especially when the five elements gather together. Even the Ruijin Heart, which was previously lifeless and could only be placed in a wooden box to prevent energy loss as much as possible, began to glow with new vitality.

 In front of the Xu family's mansion, a burly middle-aged man stood at the front, looking at Anyang with burning eyes, as if to greet them.

 When Xu Yiyan saw the middle-aged man, his pace became faster, "My father came out to greet you personally."