Chapter 83: How to enter the base!

Mu Lichen was too eager to know what his life experience was.

 He is not the son of Murong and Anru, so what do he have so many years of expectations in his previous life and such deep-seated hatred in this life?

 Anyang recounted the truth that Anru had told him before.

 After Mu Lichen finished listening, there was silence for a while, and the smile on his face because of the successful foundation building completely disappeared.

 Anyang looked at him worriedly: "Achen, you..."

 Mu Lichen interrupted him and said, "Let's go out. Didn't you say you brought Anru with you? I want to see her."

 An Yang nodded, then took Mu Lichen with him, and the two of them left the space.

 Mu Lichen called Yin Feng and asked him to bring Anru over.

 When Anru came over, the first thing she saw was Mu Lichen sitting on the sofa looking at her coldly. She lowered her head in panic, not daring to look into his dark eyes.

 Mu Lichen asked coldly: "A Yang said, I'm not your biological son?!" His words seemed to be asking Anru, and he seemed to be just stating a fact.

 Anru didn't dare not answer. She gritted her teeth and said, "Yes, you are indeed not the son of me and that damn ghost. You are the son of Mu Changsheng." Mu Lichen just heard An Yang mention the name Mu Changsheng

 . His biological father's name. He silently recited the name 'Mu Changsheng' several times in his heart, not knowing how he felt.

 He felt as if everything he had done had become a big joke.

 He longed for the attention and love of his 'parents' Murong Anru, but the fact was that they were not his biological parents at all.

 He trusted his 'parents' wholeheartedly, but the truth was that the people he trusted were inhumane at all.

 He resented his 'parents' for their betrayal and ruthlessness towards him, but the fact was that he was not their biological son at all.

 His desire, his trust, his resentment... all became ridiculous because of this false relationship.

 He was wrong from beginning to end, just because he mistakenly regarded Murong and Anru as his biological parents.

 Mu Lichen laughed coldly: "Then what do I do?"

 His resentment seemed to have no reason.

 He is not Murong and Anru's biological son at all, so isn't it natural for them to give up on him and betray him?

 In this post-apocalyptic era of moral decay, it's ridiculous that he would expect them to repay his trust with sincerity.

 Anyang squeezed Mu Lichen's hand worriedly: "Achen, what are you talking about?"

 Mu Lichen looked at him blankly, stunned for a while, then slowly closed his eyes, and when he opened them again , he is still the cold and ruthless zombie king. He looked at Anjou and ordered a zombie to come and drag Anjou away.

 No matter how Anru cried and begged for mercy, he turned a deaf ear.

 Go to hell, go to hell, since you are no longer my biological mother, what does it matter if I personally do something cruel to you?

 The reason why Mu Lichen did not directly kill these people when he was reborn was not only because he wanted them to taste life worse than death, but also because he always felt that killing his father and mother with his own hands was an unfilial act. It goes against grandpa's teachings. So he chose indirect revenge. But now, after learning about his life experience, Mu Lichen didn't even consider that Anru was his second aunt, and just let the zombies drag her out as lunch.