Request Page | K-POP

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧

Dear Readers,

HELOOOO, to a new little book i have! ^^

long story short,
whenever a new chapter of a big book releases, i instantly want to write the next one, however I want to keep schedule and not burn myself out.

sooo~ my solution is this!

i don't really know if it'll be a good solution or not, but yea...

now, QnA!

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧

①〔WHAT DO I PLAN WITH THIS BOOK? 〕

first of all, oneshots, it can be anything to be honest, generally girl group oneshots

②〔why girl groups? 〕

ofc ik boy groups, but i'm more inline with girl groups in general.

③〔why oneshots? 〕

so that i can give those spur of the moment ideas into a story that we can enjoy!
and yes, that includes me bcs i reread some of my own stuff.

④〔what groups are gonna be in here?〕

again, generally girl groups, but I can name a few;
⑴ TWICE
⑵ ITZY
⑶ LE SSERAFIM
⑷ NMIXX
⑸ New Jeans
⑹ IVE
⑺ (G)-IDLE
æspa

⑤〔what if a group i request isn't in one of the groups u mentioned?〕

groups that aren't in, usually fall into the groups like; IZ*ONE, BLACKPINK, SNSD, etc.

for groups like those that i'm not super familiar with, i will take time to learn them.

like currently, i will be making some effort to learn more about fromis_9 and IZ*ONE so that i can add them to this book!

but if you were to request those, the actual chapter itself might be delayed because I'm not familiar with them.

but i will accept those requests! it'll just be delayed, I like to familiarize myself with how the person acts before actually making a book/oneshot about them ^^

⑥〔what types of chapter r ok?〕

all chapters are fine, except stuff like gore, kinky shit, pedophilia, extreme smut, etc.

i'm still on the fence of whether or not to make smut because i'm not comfy about that yet.

but still like fluff, scenarios, AUs, etc. those are very much appreciated

⑦〔what's the format of the chapters?〕

so firstly, a chapter header, then a small synopsis of it then a cover photo.

remember that these can become full-fledged books if given enough ideas and support!

and then an ending message that will include where the idea came from, can be from a game, a video, a manga, or even a story you/myself have read.

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧

now that all of that is done and answered, you can leave requests here on the chapter itself or you can DM me!

don't be afraid of whether or not I will accept your request because most likely I will hehe

if you have anymore questions except the ones aforementioned, hope you enjoy the first five chapters of this book!

the first three serve as a showcase to my writing style, hope you enjoy!

Your Author,
─ ⋆⋅⋆ ─↴
CVinGy / Vryan

「Word Count: 477」