Star Diary | H. Eunchae

ₓ˚

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Bae YN, the maknae of ZEROBASEONE being born in 2008 gets featured solo with Hong Eunchae in her Star Diary.

Bae YN and Hong Eunchae have never met each other, but little did Eunchae know that YN actually formed a crush on Eunchae.

In this little alternate universe where ZB1 and LE SSERAFIM are both under the same label, explore the spark between the former youngest and the current youngest of the generation.

This is... 『 Star Diary 』

「LE SSERAFIM's Eunchae x Male Reader 」

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Love at First Sight.

It's a pretty common saying in many young couples, primarily heard during high school or just adolescence.

It's a very common sentence. Some believe it, while some don't believe it. It's up to the eyes of the beholder to decide for themself.

But... The moment I set my eyes on you. The very moment you appeared on stage with a smile that could light a candle for hours on end.

I knew that I would cherish you, Hong Eunchae.

.

.

.

.

.

『 YN POV 』
• ― November 17th, 2023ゞ
─────────
❨ ZB1's Green Room ❩

I stand alone in our green room, since only I was the one invited, the other members would rather stay at the dorm than just to see me off.

After all, they knew how much I wanted to have a moment like this as early as the moment we were at Boy's Planet.

The members knew all too well that I liked Eunchae from the moment we debuted. Heck, my phone has a photo card of her and my dorm room was decorated with many of LE SSERAFIM's albums...