Lucid Dream | Ahn Yujin

the format i use is different to what is shown in earlier chapters, though the storyline stays absolute, the format has changed to enhance a prettier visual! this format applies to newer chapters to my minji book and going forwards in this oneshots book!

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Jang YN, he’s no other than just a normal resident in South Korea. But there’s one thing that separates him from the rest…

He’s married to one of the greatest K-POP idols to have ever lived, Ahn Yujin.

They lived a happy life, one that’s filled with bliss galore and everything's rainbows and sunshines. Even Yujin’s DIVEs truly love and respect YN’s capability of taking care of Yujin, what could ever go wrong?

But what about that single thing that should’ve been supporting them… falls to the other side; their parents. More specifically, YN’s parents dislike the idea of Yujin.

That would all be nothing but a memory of the past as Ahn Yujin figures something out that she should’ve done all these years ago.

This is... 『 Lucid Dream 』

「 IVE’s Yujin x Male Reader! 」

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

ㅤLet’s ask ourselves a question, if you were given a scenario. In which you can change the outcome of the past, one where you can change your past mistakes, prevent bad decisions…

ㅤWould you change the outcome?

ㅤNot an easy thing to answer. Some would agree, and some would disagree. But for me, I’d disagree.

ㅤLife’s already full of surprises, it’ll dull itself and lose it’s meaning as we knew how it all went the first time.

ㅤSo how the fuck did I make a decision this bad?

.

.

.

.