Sorry, Wrong Send | Kim Chaewon

the format i use is different to what is shown in earlier chapters, though the storyline stays absolute, the format has changed to enhance a prettier visual! this format applies to newer chapters to my minji book and going forwards in this oneshots book!

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Kwon YN, just your regular eighteen year old enjoying college life. YN’s not the biggest fan of K-POP, he much more prefers Western Pop so he doesn’t know much about the K-POP scene.

So what would he do when he suddenly get a text from an unknown number?

Only to find out later that it’s actually one of the most popular and hottest idol of the generation to this date.

Would his year long ignorance of the K-POP culture finally be ignited or will this be a bitter reminder of what could’ve been if he hadn’t answered that text.

This is... 『 Sorry, Wrong Send 』

「 LE SSERAFIM’S Chaewon x Male Reader! 」

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

ㅤSay, if you were given the opportunity of a lifetime. A guaranteed banger of a dilemma that will surely change the course of your own life.

ㅤWould you take it?

ㅤEven if it meant that you’ll be pulled out of your considered normal life. Would you still take it?

ㅤIn exchange of a normal life, this is definitely worth the exchange.

.

.

.

.

.

『 YN POV 』
• ― April 7th, 2024ゞ
─────────
❨ YN’s Dorm ❩

ㅤ“AHHH!”

ㅤThat’s me. Screaming at the top of my lungs as the noodles spill over the counter from the boiling water.