The Uber Driver | P. Jihyo

ₓ˚

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Lee YN, a worldwide sensation K-POP idol booked an Uber to a null address while drunk. Surprisingly, their uber driver is a fan of Lee YN, Ms. Park Jihyo.

What would happen when Park Jihyo decides to shelter the drunk idol from the premises of her own home?

This is... 『 The Uber Driver 』

「 TWICE's Jihyo x Neutral Reader! 」

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Fame.

When one thinks of fame, they usually think of idols and celebrities. But what would happen when your image of an idol gets ruined by that very idol?

.

.

.

.

.

『 YN POV 』
• ― January 30th, 2024ゞ
─────────
❨ The Club ❩

The upbeat sounds coming from the DJ's sound system resonated with the room. Bodies swaying on and off but the energy lives on.

And there I stood, standing alone at the center of a bar with glasses upon glasses of emptied out alcohol. It was"t a life I thought I would like when I debuted as a young idol, but I've grown to embrace change.

"Anything else?" A waiter asked, walking over while shaking a drink.

I shook my head, "I'm fine..." I blurted out, although my head is still very dizzy and in pain.

The waiter nodded and resumed making the drunks while I was left dizzy and hurt. The surroundings became blurrier as ever unlike before. The ground seemed like I was being flipped all around the place, from up, down, all the way to the left and right.

It was hell, but I thought it was heaven.

Despite this, I kept on trying to enjoy the music. With realisation hitting me, I looked around for my friends but they seemed absent by now...