Seven

Lying on my bed with my legs apart, my fingers glided up and down the dildo buried in my sopping wet pussy.

Asher's words echoed in my head, replaying over and over. His promise to punish me stirred desire inside me, and I found myself getting turned on by the idea of him fucking me hard and fast.

I moaned out his name softly with a stutter: "A-Ash..Asher."

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" I gasped, my eyes rolling back in pleasure as my hips thrust into the air, desperate to meet every inch of the dildo.

I bit down hard on my lip to keep myself from crying out loud as the intense feeling grew, and my hand increased in speed as my pussy clamped around the toy. I grabbed my vibrator, switched it on, and thrust it hard against my clit.

I let out a silent scream, and my body was wracked with orgasm after orgasm as I lay there, fucking my pussy and clit with both toys until I was done.

"Yes. Fuck, yes." I panted, sweat rolling off my body as I came again and again, my voice coming out in a husky whisper.

I watched the last of my cum spurt out onto my bed before I lay there in a heap, exhausted but satisfied. Just then, the door pushed open, and I flinched, trying to cover my body, but I had already been caught.

Standing there with wide eyes and his jaw dropping, he swallowed hard and narrowed his eyes with mischief and lust.

He locked the door behind him and sauntered into the room. "Well, well, Hazel," he teased.

"Caught in your little secret, huh?"

I was torn between the caution to deny everything and the temptation to let him have his way with me.

"What secret? I have no idea what you're talking about, Alpha." I denied.

His smirk widened as he let out a flirty, cheeky remark with a hoarse voice that made my pussy squirm, "What are you hiding then?"

"I'm not hiding anything, Tyler." I lied.

He advanced towards me and flung my duvet off my bed, revealing my toys, my soaked bed sheets, and my half-naked body.

"You know you are not innocent as you appear to." He chuckled lightly. I rolled my eyes and finally admitted, "Okay, fine! I was horny and needed to help myself out."

"How long have you been there?" I asked, sitting up as I held the bed sheet against me, as I was only wearing a bralette. "Long enough to know that you moan so sweetly when you fuck yourself."

My face burned in embarrassment as I looked down, but I still felt his eyes on me. His gaze traveled from the toy in my hand to my pussy to the mess between my thighs.

Finally, his eyes fell on my boobs, and I could tell from the look in his eyes that he liked what he saw. "Damn, girl... "Your boobs are huge and your nipples are fucking perky."

"I can't take my eyes off them," he confessed, his voice husky with desire. "

"Do you want to play with them?" I asked him with a wicked grin plastered on my face.

I was playing with fire but didn't care.

He smirked and whispered, "They are not the only thing that I want to play with."

Swiftly taking the toy from my hand, he placed it back on my nightstand, his intense gaze never leaving my body. His hand slipped between my thighs, making me gasp.

"You're so fucking wet," he groaned, his finger slipping inside me, and I moaned as he plunged it in and out of me. "You're so fucking tight too."

I was in heaven as he finger-fucked me.