Twelve

~Hazel~

"He just...drove off." I stammered, still standing there, waiting for him to make a reverse or something.

Because he really didn't just leave me in the middle of nowhere. I did not have a phone to call someone or check the map for my location so I could head back to the academy.

Was this their plan? If they were done with my services, they could have said so instead of dropping me off like some roadside dumpster.

I wanted to scream at the top of my voice, but that would pull the attention of passersby, and they would think I was a missing patient from the asylum, while on the other hand, I silently prayed that Asher would realize his mistake.

That sounded nearly impossible because whoever made that guy couldn't be the goddess herself.

Turning left and right with no idea in my head of which way to go, I failed to notice the two strange guys that were staring at me.

I swallowed my fear. If they noticed that I was mentally curling up, they would come for me.

Thank you so much, Asher!!

"Never seen on this side of the city."

"Yeah, because she's the caged omega of Alpha Asher." So they were werewolves just like me.

If they weren't douchebags, I would have easily asked for directions, but I couldn't trust them not to tie me up in a strange place in the woods and humiliate me.

One of them let out a whistle as he accessed my figure: "She's a full meal, and he won't be so pissed if I have a bite."

"I wouldn't touch her; you know he has never shared any of his omegas, not even with his own blood brothers." The second warned against it.

Wait, there have been others before me? Why did they leave?

Was that even supposed to be a question? If you had to deal with Asher's stuck-up behavior, you would quit even if you were being paid a billion dollars.

Okay, I was stretching it a little bit, but you get my point.

"He doesn't care about this one for sure; remember his last? Who stole his heart with him?"

I had heard enough, and as much as I wanted to stay back and hear the rest of Asher's history, I needed to run, and I honestly didn't care where.

Taking one step away from them, I took another, and before they knew it, I was sprinting on my heels, but nobody even cared to save me from two stalkers.

My heart was in my throat as I continued running for my life, hoping that I would randomly bump into a good Samaritan, but as I diverted to the nearest corner...

I stopped in tracks, my heart thundering against my chest, as I realized it was a dead end.

"She's a fast runner, with the perfect energy for a good rider." The lame joke went over my head while they had all the time in the world to laugh.

I thought of climbing over the wall, but I wasn't sure I would like what was on the other side.

"What do you both want?" Finally, I voiced out.

A crafty smile lifted up his lips as he walked around me. "The Pack's plaything."

"I'm not anybody's plaything, and I don't belong to your pack either; stay clear from me."

A low chuckle slipped out of his throat, and then mischief formed in his eyes while I heard the footsteps of the other coming towards me.

I was cooked, to say the least.

"Even better because we can have you all to ourselves, right, Derek?"

"Yeah." He whispered, his hand going up to my zipper.

I spun to stop him, but he just kept me close while his accomplice took his erect cock out of his shorts to give himself a good stroke at the scene in front of him.

I grimaced. "You're disgusting."

"Shut up, or I will shoot this right at your face!" He warned me as his hands worked overtime.

I turned my head away, irritated by how close they were and distressed that I had to be in these kinds of situations. But just as I was about to face my fate, I noticed something behind him that appeared to be... He instantly let go of me, so I was positive that the one who started the whole affair must have seen him too.

"Alpha Asher," he cleared his throat, signaling for his partner to get composed, but it was too late.

From the fire in his eyes, one would know that they would be beheaded by the morning, but his rage settled on...

Me?

"What are you doing here with them?"

"I..."

"Get into the car." He ordered.

"Why? You left me here and...

"You know I hate repeating myself."

With a menacing look at the foolish pair, I crossed over to his car and climbed into the passenger seat, waiting for the whole thing to unfold. As I saw him give them a few warnings before gripping their necks and banging their heads against each other, my heart rate shot through the roof. He pulled them off the ground like feathers and smashed their heads against the wall, causing blood to flow, as if that wasn't enough.

It was disturbing to me, but they deserved it.

Next time, they would never try to molest a woman.

When he was done, I heard him say, "Report yourself to the dark dungeon before I get back to the academy."

"If you run, I'll find you and use your skulls as an aesthetic for my new office."

They nodded in obedience before staggering off in a direction that most people wouldn't see them, and as he came towards the car, perspiration beaded my forehead, and I wiped it off.

"I can explain."

Why was I talking when he hadn't asked any questions?

"I never asked."

"They chased after me and wanted to."

"Fuck you? Right, I knew you would play the victim." He scoffed.

"If you want to be laid so badly, why don't you get a rich kid to take you to a hotel or something instead of making a free show for some low-life people to see?"

I gnashed my teeth, regretting why I ever opened my big mouth to speak. Of course, he would never take my side, even after seeing who was at fault here.

"You really think that I'm cheap?"

"Aren't you? Your parents were paid how much again? Not even a hundred thousand."

He didn't have to drag them into everything.

"Stop."

"Sure."

He just focused on driving while my head stayed low, my tears wetting my dress.

Zane would never accuse me like this. He would take my side and make me feel better.

Asher was the devil, and I had no business dealing with him after this day.

I didn't care what he thought of me or how he assumed that I belonged to only him, but I was going to make things right with Zane once and for all.

Upon arriving at the mall, he exited the car without even waiting for me to follow suit, exhibiting true gentlemanly behavior. I followed him grudgingly and did my best not to frown, because most people knew him. When a girl with shopping bags emerged from the first store as we were approaching it, she immediately ran into him. Judging by their facial expressions, they were clearly acquainted.

"Asher?" Her face beamed with a mix of excitement and surprise, but when her eyes darted to me, jealousy flashed through them.

"That doesn't look like your girlfriend, and I don't remember you ever having a sister or female cousin."

Another girl added to the hate train, so much for associating with an alpha of destruction.

Thank you for your votes and comments so far, please don't forget to hit that star button and leave your thoughts in the comment section 👇 because personally, Asher is a full time jerk.

Anyhoo, see ya'll in the next chapter ❤️