Eight

He fixed me with a steely gaze, his face twisting into a scowl. 'Tell me, who was in this room before me?' he asked, his voice more dangerous than ever.

I could feel my heart hammering in my chest, and my palms began to sweat. I knew I had two options: lie and face his wrath, or tell the truth and face even worse consequences.

I gripped the back of my neck, my fingers digging into my skin. 'No one,' I forced out, my voice shaking.

He took his time getting up from the bed, his eyes never leaving mine. As he stood, his shadow seemed to grow, until it felt like it was looming over me. He approached, and his heavy breathing filled the room. When he spoke, his voice sent chills down my spine. 'You think I'm a fool, Hazel, but I'm not.'

My heart was beating faster than expected and it easily gave it away that I was a pathetic liar.

"I'm not going to ask again," he whispered, placing his hand on the wall and leaning closer.

"Who got you all wet and your bed soaked?"

"Ty-Tyler." I confessed.

I watched his brow lifted up in disbelief and then, he chuckled. "He had you already?"

Stepping away from me, his fist clenched and I could bet that if Tyler was present, his face would have been fucked up.

"Gosh,"

"You're such a slut."

Hear me out, there was a way that he said it. The way, he stared at me lustfully with the intent of making me beg for forgiveness.

I wanted him more than anything.

"I'm so-sorry." I muttered out an apology but it wasn't enough to do the trick.

Covering the space between us, he grabbed a handful of my hair and growled, "I don't share what's mine, Hazel."

"If I get to know that this happened a second time, you won't be sorry."

I had never seen him like this. If it was Asher, it would have been understandable.

I gulped as he pulled me closer and our lips crashed, his grip on my hair getting tighter, his mouth claiming me and his other hand groped
my ass.

I wanted more, and the way, my back arched and my body reacted, I could tell that he felt the same way.

But he broke the kiss, and without saying a word, left me in a state of wanting.

A state of craving.

I could feel my lips trembling, and the fact that the kiss wasn't gentle but rough made me even wetter.

My body was throbbing, and my panties were ruined. He licked his lips and his eyes traveled down to my feet.

His eyes slowly moved back up, and our eyes met.
And I could see the lust and the anger mixed
in them.

My lips parted, and I didn't know what to say. Still, I was processing the fact that he had
kissed me when he said, "You let him have you before I did."

"I-I didn't "

"Then why did I just taste him on your lips?"

"Maybe, he did."

"Don't play with me, Hazel."

Perhaps, if I pushed his buttons a little further, I might get the punishment that I deserved.

"What if I do? The worst you can do is to literally set my body on fire." I responded with a shrug.

"Besides, you shouldn't be so pissed when we aren't mates or even made me your girlfriend." I added fuel to the fire.