Nine

~Hazel~

The mention of his name sent an old, familiar shiver coursing through me. As much as I loved to be Asher's girl, I wasn't sure if he felt the same way, and I didn't want to lose what I had to get whom I wanted.

Zane was the perfect guy for me, so it would be silly for me to mess things up, but Asher...

There was something about him that I just couldn't wrap my head around. To anyone else, it would sound crazy that I was lustfully attracted to the same alpha who has been nothing but rude to me.

Maybe I could change him.

No, that was just me being delusional.

But the offer at hand was like a once-in-a lifetime opportunity. Still, I chose to reject it and let things flow out according to fate.

Feigning irritation, I stared back at Zane and instantly declined, "What? No."

"Nobody makes me feel the way you do, Zane." I hated to be a liar, but I didn't want the reason for a big fight between brothers.

Closing the distance between us, my breath hitched as he lifted my chin up and stared into his alluring orbs.

"Are you sure? You know, once I make you mine, there's no going back, right?"

I swallowed hard, and once again, my mind drifted to Asher. If only he was the one treating me like this.

What was it with me not getting the guys that I wanted? Snap out of it, Hazel!

"You are attracted to toxic men, and that's not normal."

Yeah, my wolf was right, but if anyone was in my position, they might understand better.

"Yes." I mouthed.

A stupid smirk crossed his face, and before I could utter any more words, he caught me by the waist and carried me to the bathroom.

Pinning against the tiled wall with my legs still wrapped around his waist, time froze for a moment, and only the sound of our heartbeats could be heard.

"I hate that you make them feel the same way as me." He confessed.

My eyes widened as I tried to decipher what he just meant. For all I knew, Tyler was a player, and I only used to satisfy my sexual needs and Asher.

Well, you already know.

So the only person who felt anything close to love was Zane.

"What do you mean?"

"You can't be that blind to see that my brothers want you, especially Asher."

He did?! Oh god, yes!

I mean...no...

"That's not true; can we stop talking about them? This should be our moment." I pleaded, as I was tired of hearing him rant about the truth.

He didn't say anything after that, but his gaze was so mad with molten desire that my pussycat throbbed.

"As you wish, buttercup." He finally whispered, fiddling with the hook of my bra and throwing it to the ground.

I teased my nipples on his chest while bare-chested, and he licked his lips to contain his animalistic wrath.

"You're really naughty." His fingertip and thumb caressed my exposed breast, causing his breath to fan my neck and shivers to creep on.

I rolled my eyes back and let out a small moan, arching my back. "Fuck."

With his head down to my breast and his other hand around my neck, he licked my hardened nipple and, at last, sucked so intensely that I felt as though my soul was about to escape my body.

He released my neck, made his way to my underwear to tickle my clitoral area, and covered himself in my wetness as my breasts arched farther with yearning.

His huge fingers caressed me, and I screamed. A tiny tear escaped, and he muttered, "You're fucking wet." I became shamefully aroused when he stroked me since his fingers were touching flesh that no other person had ever touched.

"Za, Zan, Zane..." I sobbed, but all he did was cover my lips with his palm and send me sailing off to Pleasure Island. I recoiled from his voice, though, as he gave me an order: "You'll be a good girl and stay quiet until I tell you to speak."

My pussycat was in full view of his face as he pushed me up, and I couldn't resist nodding while biting my bottom lip. He leaned in to savor my taste.

He curved his fingers to stroke me slowly and deeply while he lashed his tongue inside me, working me open and driving me crazy. As he sipped deeply from my delicious well, cum formed beads and trickled down between my legs.

We both took shallow breaths as the feeling quickly scalded through my entire body and splattered all of my juices on his face.

"I want more, baby; you tasted so good." His enlarged dick tapped my ass, causing me to start shaking as he dropped me to the ground and whirled me around.

Clenching his hand into my hair, he gave my butt cheeks a hard squeeze, and I shut my eyes as his cock teased my entrance.

"Do you still want me or him?"

Oh, my goddess, why was he asking that question now?

"You already know the answer."

"No, I don't."

"Tell me."

"What if I don't want to?"

"You will."

He smothered an enticing sigh and, with that, thrust himself into the scorching center of my body, causing a drool to escape from the corner of my lips. He gave me a strong asslap, pulled back slowly, and then smacked me again with such power that I lost my eyesight from pleasure tears. He hit me like a total slut. He pushed more quickly and deeply, but just as I was beginning to relish the exhilarating pain, he burst inside of me.

THIS WAS THE DEAL BREAKER!!!!

I just stayed stuck to the wall, feeling a mixture of humiliation and longing, while he pulled away. That was all there was to his touch that I liked. I questioned whether Asher was the only true guy among them because of his lack of stamina compared to Tyler.

"I love to see you like this," he stated as he drew nearer to me and nibbled my earlobe.

My skin felt so irritated that all I wanted to do was wash it off and hurry out of there. I stepped out with a towel after cleaning myself up under the shower head while wearing a phony smile.

However, upon returning to the room, I discovered Asher sitting on his bed surrounded by letters, and my heart nearly burst. I forget sometimes that I live in the same room as them.

Just then, Zane also came out and stood behind me with a towel around his neck and waist.

Both brothers ignored me completely as they discussed, "What's up with the letters?"

"If you were present in the meeting, you wouldn't be asking that question."

Oh, so that was Tyler left...

"Just tell me, man, don't start with the lecture." Zane requested as he dismissed his elderly aunt.

Shamefully walking to my wardrobe, I took out a simple dress that wouldn't arouse anyone and put it on, not caring if there were guys in the room.

"The royal ball is coming up, and everyone needs to be ready, including Hazel."

"I'll take her shopping today because I don't want to be anywhere close to a tattered omega." Asher declared, and my blood boiled over his insult.

I was in between a thin line of clapping back at him and just being submissive.

"Why do you have to do it? I'll take her instead." Zane objected, but Asher wasn't having it.

"That won't be possible because Father already assigned you to represent him at a meeting in the west." Asher announced.

For some reason, my heart made a happy dance because this might be my chance to get to know more about Asher without Zane interfering.

"You're the eldest, so why am I going?"

"Boy, stop complaining and just do your job for once. I'll stay back here and supervise the activities for the ball." Asher commanded with a voice of authority that filtered through the air.

Zane spared me a glance and sighed before storming off to probably speak to his father about it.

Please,  don't forget to like, comment and share to your friends ❤️💫 See you in our next chapter!!!